By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Damn, bodied.

Megaoverlord won 2-0, Toon Link vs Samus on Green Hill Zone Omega and Toon Link vs Doctor Mario on Battlefield

Around the Network
Skidmore said:
Pachofilauri said:
am ready for some smash time!

challengers????

I accept it. When?

anytime anywhere

mZuzek said:

I was playing an online match a while ago and it ran pretty smoothly, my connection definitely seems to be good right now (for its own standards at least). Can you play now Smeags?

Still able?

mZuzek said:

This is actually the most ideal time possible. Shall we?

I'll host.

See you on the other side.

And I just added your FC, which is important.

Those 2 SD's

Counterpick?

Around the Network

Dibs on whichever of you is still around after you're finished. :P

mZuzek said:
I call total BS on this one. Both of my first two deaths were because of the stage and I'm 100% sure I picked the omega version.

I picked the regular one.

So... Final Destination/Omega?

mZuzek said:

Oh.

I thought the host always got to pick the stages. Damn, I REALLY don't understand how the stage selection works.
I think I picked omega Battlefield this time

Both players pick a stage so it's 50/50. Loser then picks a counter stage and (if necessary) a new character as well.

Oh dude that match was crazy. Battle of attrition! (we had like... 20 seconds left lol). Heart is pounding. @_@

Smeags (Sonic) 2-0 Mzuzek (Fox)

mZuzek said:

Yeah, that match was intense as shit, my heart was also pounding near the end. Good game sir.
It's only annoying that the reason I lost the first one was platforms. God I hate platforms. And I had no idea the supposed "ground" in that stage worked like that. Oh well

Kicking off my league campaign with 2-0 defeats though, feels horrible.

You had a great second stock by the way. I was ahead ~50% and you evened it out by the 3rd.

And by the 3rd we knew each other's strategies so well that it was impossible to hit each other ha.

Don't worry about the loss my good man. I was maining Toon Link/Ganondorf before and got utterly destroyed by some players before I had to take a little break and learn some new characters (I've never crossed the 100 point mark yet, I always lose, get negative points, win, back to 100... repeat. )

Victories feel so good and losses make you feel like crap, I know the feeling.

Your Fox is good too, keep it up!

Either of you up for a second match?