By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Heart can't take it. Need to settle down.

Around the Network

Understandable.

the_dengle said:
Understandable.

By the third stock he was using all the tricks in the book to avoid my spins and dashes.

I kept looking at the clock saying "I can't leave this to Sudden Death, I gotta kill him now!"

So I knew that I couldn't get to him, and instead had to lure him to me. Finally got him to approach me with either an illusion or Fire Fox, and he landed right on top of an UpSmash. @_@

Smeags said:
the_dengle said:
Understandable.

By the third stock he was using all the tricks in the book to avoid my spins and dashes.

I kept looking at the clock saying "I can't leave this to Sudden Death, I gotta kill him now!"

So I knew that I couldn't get to him, and instead had to lure him to me. Finally got him to approach me with either an illusion or Fire Fox, and he landed right on top of an UpSmash. @_@

Wow, wish I could see a replay of that. Sounds awesome. My hands would be kinda sweaty after all that, haha.

Hey Zukonina I formally called you out.

Don't make me go all informal up in here.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

It's almost 1 am here so I'm gonna get some shuteye.

Let's definitely get some friendlies in so you can practice against faster characters and on different stages.

Later!

I'm up for friendlys if anyone's game!

mZuzek said:
Well it's 2 am here already and I'm totally fine different schedules, I guess.

This message is directed to the_dengle:
HELLO MR. PSYDUCK. I WAS TALK TO YOU. I ACCEPT FRIENDLY CHALLENGE.

Yeesssss. Is it a friendly or an official?

mZuzek said:

Could I joins? :O

Einsam_Delphin said:
mZuzek said:

Could I joins? :O

Please do. Friendlies are open to all.