By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023

This thread:

Around the Network
Chubomik said:
This thread:

Is that bad or something? I don't get it.....ah well anyway I think SSB would win without question but as I said before I would LOVE to see a VS game with these two but never will it happen....sad times

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
Chubomik said:
This thread:

Is that bad or something? I don't get it.....ah well anyway I think SSB would win without question but as I said before I would LOVE to see a VS game with these two but never will it happen....sad times

Nah, this is in good fun.

I'm actually really impressed with how this thread is turning out! A few to many, "ROOAAR KARATOOS KILLLZ GODZ KIL NINTENDO NO C0NTEST ROOAAR" but still, entertaining.

Kirby rules you.

Chubomik said:

I'm actually really impressed with how this thread is turning out! A few to many, "ROOAAR KARATOOS KILLLZ GODZ KIL NINTENDO NO C0NTEST ROOAAR" but still, entertaining.

Kirby rules you.

Oh yeah most definitely and some good points being made on both sides. Shows just how deep these kind of conversations can go lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Chubomik said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Chubomik said:
This thread:

Kirby rules you.

Based on what some other poster said you can defeat Kirby by trapping him in a dimension with different natural forces than ours, and Clank could do that (he could trap Kirby in the Netherverse), so Kirby would fall to the mighty Clank!

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Chubomik said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Chubomik said:
This thread:

Kirby rules you.

Based on what some other poster said you can defeat Kirby by trapping him in a dimension with different natural forces than ours, and Clank could do that (he could trap Kirby in the Netherverse), so Kirby would fall to the mighty Clank!

Please refer to my first post. c:

Teeqoz said:
Chubomik said:

Kirby rules you.

In R&C A Crack in Time, do you remember a weapon called Rift Inducer 5000/Rift Ripper 5000? The weapon spawned a rift that had a monster with tentacles on the other side called Fred. He would just grab Kirby with its tentacles and drag it to the other dimension. Even if Kirby tried to eat that monster, it would stay trapped on said dimension forever.

Mr_No said:
Teeqoz said:
Chubomik said:

Kirby rules you.

In R&C A Crack in Time, do you remember a weapon called Rift Inducer 5000/Rift Ripper 5000? The weapon spawned a rift that had a monster with tentacles on the other side called Fred. He would just grab Kirby with its tentacles and drag it to the other dimension. Even if Kirby tried to eat that monster, it would stay trapped on said dimension forever.

Of course I remember I'm actually playing Ratchet & Clank 3 right now. I'm going for the plat!

Mr_No said:
Teeqoz said:
Chubomik said:

Kirby rules you.

Probably shouldn't have added that Kirby part in, huh? -_-'

Chubomik said:

Probably shouldn't have added that Kirby part in, huh? -_-'

No you shouldn't. You can't say that the discussion is ridiculous (or whatever) and then participate in it without expecting any replies

FYI we're all just doing this for the lulz you know?