By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win a fight? The Super Smash Bros or the PlayStation All-Stars?

Tagged games:

WHO IS GUNNA WIN?!?!?!?

SUPA SMASHA BRODERS! 776 75.78%

PLAYSTATION ALL-STAS BATTA ROYALE! 247 24.12%

Total:1,023
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

No, Ratchet's collective arsenal is ginormous. Ha also has several weapons with infinite ammo, one of them being the Golden Groovitron, which makes all his enemies dance, without being able to do ANYTHING else. Ratchet could just use that again and again, and the entire smash bros roster would be useless.

Some of kirby's moves are dancing. 

But the Golden Groovitron induces involuntary dancing. They dance against their own will. That leaves them exposed to any attack.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

No, Ratchet's collective arsenal is ginormous. Ha also has several weapons with infinite ammo, one of them being the Golden Groovitron, which makes all his enemies dance, without being able to do ANYTHING else. Ratchet could just use that again and again, and the entire smash bros roster would be useless.

But Kirby doesn't choose what dance he dances, it's all pre-programmed in the groovitron. Out of curiosity, what do those moves do?

Mr_No said:
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

But the Golden Groovitron induces involuntary dancing. They dance against their own will. That leaves them exposed to any attack.

Alright then. I just remembered that Donkey Kong is immune to any form of control. 

Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

But Kirby doesn't choose what dance he dances, it's all pre-programmed in the groovitron. Out of curiosity, what do those moves do?

They hit those around them. I'm not sure if it was kirby or not, but someone had something of the sort. I believe Luigi's dancing makes everyone stoned. 

Clyde32 said:
Mr_No said:
Clyde32 said:

Alright then. I just remembered that Donkey Kong is immune to any form of control. 

So Ratchet uses the Groovitron on everyone else, while Kratos, Cole, Dante, Zeuz, Jak, Nariko and the others finish Donkey Kong?  

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Mr_No said:

I just saw it and it's true. But what can he do against a RYNO V? No one on the other camp has a weapon this badass. Listen to the music it plays when the trigger is pressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG_b1eDB6T8

Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:

So Ratchet uses the Groovitron on everyone else, while Kratos, Cole, Dante, Zeuz, Jak, Nariko and the others finish Donkey Kong?  

It's all situational at that point. 

the smash bros would win easily. They can kill you by throwing you of the platform the sony people need to hit you with their special move. Also the SMASHers have wavedashing etc. PSASBRers are slow and clunky in comparison.

And FYI Kratos cant win! why? Play GOW and jump of a cliff thats why. (YOU ARE DEAD) Mario alone has up to XXX lives (see Mario 3D World) Kratos only has 1.

JazzB1987 said:

the smash bros would win easily. They can kill you by throwing you of the platform the sony people need to hit you with their special move. Also the SMASHers have wavedashing etc. PSASBRers are slow and clunky in comparison.

And FYI Kratos cant win! why? Play GOW of jump of a cliff thats why. (YOU ARE DEAD) Mario alone has up to XXX lives (see Mario 3D World) Kratos only has 1.

I love this. Thank you!

Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:

It's all situational at that point. 

Eh, IMO it's not really that situational. As soon as the battle starts, the smartes thing would be for Ratchet to use the Groovitron instantly. After that the battle is basically over because there's nothing the opposing team can do (besides DK, but he would get killed by the remainder of the PSAS team anyway).

But this is the most geeky discussion I've ever participated in really. XD