By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Destiny Game to be released every 2 years.

Should Activision be burned at stake for this?

YES! KILL THEM WITH FIRE! 82 71.30%

No, don't! If you do tha... 33 28.70%

Total:115

platformmaster918 said:

hopefully.  Raise the (soft and hard) level cap 10, add a new subclass or new powers to existing ones, and of course new planets or sections on existing ones.

There is three spots for Sub-class in the game... one is blank.

Around the Network

Personally , I would like to see what Bungie could come up next

I can't see why people don't want new games...

I almost look forward to the next retail release because it might actually be good.

They spent 5 years creating the foundation that is Destiny. Maybe the next game will actually have noteworthy content and a story.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Milking a franchise, just like Halo/CoD? Naw.....

Destiny took 4 years to develop, and the halo games 3 years. Ur trying to tell me they are gunna do a new game every 2 years? Destiny has little content, just imagine how small destiny 2 will be in 2016, especially with all the dlc they are doing for the game. If there's going to be a new one every 2 years with 1-4 expansions for each game then activision will have to have another studio to cycle in ala call of duty or bungie will have to double in size(and hire a few writers)

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

Ohh, so this was their plan? Release the lackluster Destiny this year so they can go all out on the next game, achieving GOTG. Sneaky bastards, Activision.

We have seen yearly assassins creed games and call of duty games last generation (even though it may have been a rotation between studios) so i wont say its impossible for them to release sequels in every 2 years. My only worry is the amount of content that will only be available in destiny 1. Since its an online only game, im pretty sure your saves get carried over to the sequel so it means the current destiny released would be capped at a level (for example destiny 1 lvl cap: lv40/50). Lets just hope the sequels comes with an upgrade plan for those that already have the previous part

Let the milking begin.

This almost certainly fake, on the second page, the second paragraph refers to the Xbox One as the "Xbox 720." Which was a never a consideration for the name of the Xbox One.

For people saying this is basically the yearly Call of Duty and Assassins Creed thing, those are made by different studios. Destiny will only be made by Bungie.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!