By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny: This game sucks.

I agree.
It's just such a massive disappointment.

Around the Network

This happens a lot in GAF.

There is no consensus in the best weapon for PVP

I found this gif that shows how my playstyle with Fusion Rifles works.

8 guys in a row is my record.

PS. The guys in gif is not me... just a example how good you will be if mastered the Fusion Rifle.

I've played just over 19 hours and have really enjoyed it. That said the fact that I haven't had a legendary or exotic drop in 19 hours bothers me.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Ninsect said:
I like it...

I hate that a game having 77 on Meta is now considered as it being universally accepted as sucky...

You should've said that to all the people that were jumping on W101 for getting a 78 a while back...

Around the Network
Iveyboi said:
I've played just over 19 hours and have really enjoyed it. That said the fact that I haven't had a legendary or exotic drop in 19 hours bothers me.

There are three ways to get Legendary/Exotic weapons.

1) RNGesus.

2) Buying.

3) Being rewared.

I don't know why people focus only in the first I got an Exotic and a lot of Legendary from RNGesus but I didn't grind at all... just playing the game.

To buy you need to get Vanguard or Crucible rep lvl 2 or have enough Strange Coins to buy from Xur... it is easy and you will have that already.

And Reward you have bunties that give Exotic weapons.

Either your a non FPS gamer or your just one of those gamer's that get off on bashing games.

What Destiny does is superb. I'm sure you loved the hell out of Titanfall. Yet that game was a half baked cookie compared to Destiny.
If the game had no bosses, you would have said " Oh this game sucks, it has no boss battles"

C'mon now.

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but some of you gamer's are just getting a little to Jaded.

Next your gonna say Bayonetta 2 is repetitive game too right ?

Here is a little thing to remember, Its a shooting game................. You shoot stuff. and more stuff, And more stuff. That's what shooting games do......

Im liking what i have played so far.

I don't know what the disappointed people expected - it's a multiplayer shooter, all you do is shoot people in the face..................... Personally I'm not interested in those games and will never buy them no matter how hyped they are.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

bevochan said:
Mr Puggsly said:
ethomaz said:

Mr Puggsly said:

I think what people hate about the PvP is players that are skilled with sniper rifles and shotguns tend to dominate. It makes you feel helpless when you're in a game filled with players skilled with those weapons. That wasn't as big of an issue in Halo.

Also, the vehicles are in Destiny are kinda bad. A huge step back from Halo.

I am genuinely having fun with Control PvP. I only play the other modes if I'm trying to do a bounty.

Like people with Fusion Rifle... like people with Hand Guns... like people with (the big thing in GAF right now) Auto Rifle... that means balanced... if you are skilled with any weapon will dominate.

Vehicles was turned down because they were too OP in Beta.

I'm not saying its unbalanced. I'm saying everyone being equiped with one hit kill weapons by default is not enjoyable to many players. Maybe its just a bad balance?

Frankly, they haven't made an enjoyable mode that uses vehicles yet. Part of the problem is level design.

They need to patch the multiplayer because it's not balanced.  Too many knife melees and shotgun kills.  Also, too many trading kills with melees.

This is the only thing I get annoyed with in the PVP. If I light you up with an auto rifle then finish you off with a melee attack, I shouldn't die too because you turned around late (I've already taken a good portion of your health), shot me with one burst of a pulse rifle, then knifed me. It's happened to me almost every time I've traded kills via melee and I doubt every single time it happens, they're headshotting me. I don't mind the shotgun kills because most people only use them in the corridor-y type maps or areas of a map. I don't like using shotguns, so it's my own fault if I keep getting killed because my auto rifle doesn't one shot an enemy at close range.

Did you get mad at shotguns on Shipment in COD4?