By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii release date in NA - 4/27/08?

routsounmanman said:
Hmmm... one thing bothers me, though. If all Nintendo's first party behemoths come out in Q1-Q2, what do they have in store for the holiday period? E3 will certainly have lots of surprises this year...
New ips donkey kong,pikimin, next zelda there is so much stuff that could come in the Q3/4.

Around the Network

I really want a new, Pokemon game on Wii. But, you know, something like the GB/DS iterations, not the console crap!

routsounmanman said:
I really want a new, Pokemon game on Wii. But, you know, something like the GB/DS iterations, not the console crap!

I agree but I also like xd and colleseum because they were different just like the dugeon games are different.

There is no way we are getting a new Zelda game for the Wii this year! That'd be insane!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

kingofwale said:
RolStoppable said:
kingofwale said:
well, I was hoping for something like "THIS IS NINTENDO". but it also works. ;)

Man, if GTAIV pwns MK in sales (which will happen), we can expect some kind of serious madness here on forum.

Who would be causing this madness?

PCS360 attack force vs Nintendo Defense force. it will be an EPIC battle. ;)

Here, I'll make the first defense. Multiplat vs Exclusive, and Frontloaded vs Legs.

Win. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

if mkwii launches ww by may, it will be the biggest selling game of the year after wii fit

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

fast rabbit u forgot gta4?
well mario kart brawl and zelda wii would be fucking crazy oh yeah forgot wii fit omg

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

The director of zelda said so himself last year (or end of 06) that they were only in the concept stages of the next zelda so absolutely no way they'll get it out this year. Heck, 2010 is likely the earliest possible.

Keep in mind that they do have to build a completely new engine still. TP was using a gamecube engine setup so ideally they would build a new wii engine for zelda wii or at least heavily modify another engine.

As long as it is before June 16th. I'm happy. As I won't be getting it until my b-day.

The sooner we get Mario Kart Wii, the better off Wii are. ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.