By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Graphic Customization in VizionEck

Tagged games:

JoeTheBro said:
starcraft said:

I like 3rd down on the left!

When does your game come out, and approx price point (understand if you can't tell us that yet)?

Edit: LOCAL SPLITSCREEN! THANK YOU!

Yeah that one turns every black surface into a mirror.

The announced release is "Holiday 2014" but I've all but decided that I need a delay in order to give the SP more polish.

Price I'm looking at is $20, and then free DLC.

LOCAL SPLITSCREEN!!!

While the multiplayer FPS aspect looked interesting and fun from the video you posted earlier, asking 20$ for the game is a good way to send the multiplayer mode to die. The playerbase would be too low.

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
JoeTheBro said:
starcraft said:

I like 3rd down on the left!

When does your game come out, and approx price point (understand if you can't tell us that yet)?

Edit: LOCAL SPLITSCREEN! THANK YOU!

The announced release is "Holiday 2014" but I've all but decided that I need a delay in order to give the SP more polish.

LOCAL SPLITSCREEN!!!

While the multiplayer FPS aspect looked interesting and fun from the video you posted earlier, asking 20$ for the game is a good way to send the multiplayer mode to die. The playerbase would be too low.

Yes I fully understand the need to have a large and active player communitty. Don't worry!

JoeTheBro said:
michael_stutzer said:
JoeTheBro said:

LOCAL SPLITSCREEN!!!

Yes I fully understand the need to have a large and active player communitty. Don't worry!

I don't know.  I think as long as you make it known that this will include future DLC, as well, $20 shouldn't be too much to ask.  Though, if you can afford it, $15 would probably bee a good price to bring tons more people in.  BTW, has Sony approached you about possibly putting it on PS Plus?

thismeintiel said:
JoeTheBro said:

Yes I fully understand the need to have a large and active player community. Don't worry!

I don't know.  I think as long as you make it known that this will include future DLC, as well, $20 shouldn't be too much to ask.  Though, if you can afford it, $15 would probably bee a good price to bring tons more people in.  BTW, has Sony approached you about possibly putting it on PS Plus?

All signs point to $20 being the correct price. If close to release early previews start coming in and they are below my high expectations, then the price will probably be adjusted before launch.

Also there are a ton of ways to make sure it has a large and active player community besides decreasing the price. For starters splitscreen in online matches greatly increases concurrent players. Then there's the free DLC system which keeps people playing and keeps people logging back in far down the road. Smart adaptive matchmaking also keeps wait times low even when there are potentially very few online players.

As far as PS+ goes, VizionEck is not releasing this Holiday in the IGC.

Also, if it would have been possible (though it probably isn't) you should get a retail release, just because I want to see VizionEck being tracked on VGChartz

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Also, if it would have been possible (though it probably isn't) you should get a retail release, just because I want to see VizionEck being tracked on VGChartz

Well I'll be able to know the exact sales numbers, so I could just give ioi numbers directly.

JoeTheBro said:

Like that?

That's the gist of it, yeah. Make all the surfaces white and add in the coloured lines (though the previously white lines would have to be black of course :p) and it'd be exactly what i had in mind. Maybe also add the glow filter from the bottom left pic, but that might be a bit blinding along with the all white.

It would lack some of the uniqueness of the games original design, but it would be a cool option for those that like really clean visuals. There aren't many games that can pull it off.

Zekkyou said:
JoeTheBro said:

Like that?

That's the gist of it, yeah. Make all the surfaces white and add in the coloured lines (though the previously white lines would have to be black of course :p) and it'd be exactly what i had in mind. Maybe also add the glow filter from the bottom left pic, but that might be a bit blinding along with the all white.

It would lack some of the uniqueness of the games original design, but it would be a cool option for those that like really clean visuals. There aren't many games that can pull it off.

I'll just keep drafting these up until I capture what you're thinking of :)

Like this?

(I thought it looked better with the outlines raised like stickers)

JoeTheBro said:
Zekkyou said:
JoeTheBro said:

Like that?

Like this?

This is good.

JoeTheBro said:

Like this?

Yep, that's pretty much exactly what i meant ^^ The sticker style lines are a nice touch.

On top of that you could have an optional sub filter that adds a glow. Like this: