By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Graphic Customization in VizionEck

Tagged games:

Thank god! Still not the biggest fan of this art design, but it's better than the initial black and white one, it looked really eye-straining and not very transparent.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Looks really good. Especially like the one with rounded lines. And I would definitely like to see a "normal" skin. it would be interesting to see this game played like that.

Zekkyou said:
JoeTheBro said:
Zekkyou said:

You should also try an AO based skin (similar to the unfinished swan) with the coloured lines glowing like lights (like the bottom left image).

Thanks for the suggestion. I love the unfinished swan but which part are you referring to specifically?

The parts where it uses greay tones to bring visual context to the environment, rather than all the white molding into 1 blob. Like this:

I haven't the foggiest what you'd need to do to make it happen, but it looked nice in my head Figured i'd suggest it.

Like that?

I still have no clue how the game works...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
I still have no clue how the game works...

The multiplayer is an FPS, just with lots of changes to the overused formula.

The campaign is not an FPS, but instead a puzzle platformer centered around story. It's much more of the traditional indie experience, like the unfinished swan, Stanly parable, journey, antichamber, the witness, etc.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Zekkyou said:
JoeTheBro said:
Zekkyou said:

You should also try an AO based skin (similar to the unfinished swan) with the coloured lines glowing like lights (like the bottom left image).

Thanks for the suggestion. I love the unfinished swan but which part are you referring to specifically?

Like that?

Awesome! That's like night and day compared to the stock one! Way easier on the eyes for me!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

So is this a real game?

Teeqoz said:
So is this a real game?

Yes hahaha. Started out development as a pc game and then became PS4 exclusive about a year ago.

JoeTheBro said:
Teeqoz said:
So is this a real game?

Yes hahaha. Started out development as a pc game and then became PS4 exclusive about a year ago.

That's kinda cool actually. When I first saw the video (or was it an ironic article I read) then it just seemed like a joke, but if it's real then I might actually buy it, just because.

eFKac said:
JoeTheBro said:

Like that?

Awesome! That's like night and day compared to the stock one! Way easier on the eyes for me!

OOOoooo.  I like that, too.