By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Graphic Customization in VizionEck

Tagged games:

Zekkyou said:

Yep, that's pretty much exactly what i meant ^^ The sticker style lines are a nice touch.

On top of that you could have an optional sub filter that adds a glow. Like this:

Yay!

As far as the second filter goes, the skins can be mixed and match. Chose a skin for the surfaces, chose a skin for the outlines, and chose image filters to go on top. So that image you made will be perfectly possible in the game, but I'm not going to turn it in to an additional skin.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Zekkyou said:

Yep, that's pretty much exactly what i meant ^^ The sticker style lines are a nice touch.

On top of that you could have an optional sub filter that adds a glow. Like this:

Yay!

As far as the second filter goes, the skins can be mixed and match. Chose a skin for the surfaces, chose a skin for the outlines, and chose image filters to go on top. So that image you made will be perfectly possible in the game, but I'm not going to turn it in to an additional skin.

Ok, now THAT looks good!

I'm really liking all the graphic options for this game. I'll definitely keep it on my radar.