By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCE Japan Studio live conference happening (lower your expectations)

badgenome said:
Looks like there was a Clock Tower spiritual successor just announced. SCEJ and TGS redeemed.

Lol, what is Clock Tower? Never heard of it.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

A very creepy survival horror series. Looks like this one is for iOS and Vita.

badgenome said:
DerNebel said:

A very creepy survival horror series. Looks like this one is for iOS and Vita.

Eh, Vita and Mobile, not my cup of tea.

I dunno I was somehow hoping for just one big announcement that Sony held back for the show itself, now it looks like that isn't happening what a pity.

DerNebel said:

I dunno I was somehow hoping for just one big announcement that Sony held back for the show itself, now it looks like that isn't happening what a pity.

It seems not. I don't know what happened with that leaked stuff on the website. Doesn't seem like all the mystery games are accounted for, and RE: Revelations 2 for Vita was nowhere to be seen.

Oh well. These shows are always more fun when you don't have any expectations. E3 and TGS are always stupidly over hyped, and they inevitably fall short. Gamescom is way less hyped, and Sony always has their best showing of the year there (at least for my taste).

MohammadBadir said:
Norris2k said:
MohammadBadir said:
△O✕▟

△〇X口

Better circle, but my square is better (:

Yeah, my square is not very good, I used a trick to draw it lol
But on my side your square doesn't display well, it looks like ∟ but turned on the right.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
DerNebel said:

It seems not. I don't know what happened with that leaked stuff on the website. Doesn't seem like all the mystery games are accounted for, and RE: Revelations 2 for Vita was nowhere to be seen.

Oh well. These shows are always more fun when you don't have any expectations. E3 and TGS are always stupidly over hyped, and they inevitably fall short. Gamescom is way less hyped, and Sony always has their best showing of the year there (at least for my taste).

They definitely had this year, yeah.

I probably expected more because the show started out so strong. FF XV new trailer, Bloodborne new trailer, Silent Hills new trailer (or P.T. concept movie or whatever), MGS V new trailer and gameplay, not my thing but DQ Heroes gameplay and I'm sure I'm forgetting something, all of those were shown on the first day of the event and after that the quality kinda dropped of a cliff. You can't start out a show this strong and then follow up with basically nothing if you have streams for 4 days.

Not directly related but might be of interest

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/20/kadokawa-games-to-announce-5-new-games-in-november-including-one-by-from-software/

Norris2k said:
MohammadBadir said:
Norris2k said:
MohammadBadir said:
△O✕▟

△〇X口

Better circle, but my square is better (:

Yeah, my square is not very good, I used a trick to draw it lol
But on my side your square doesn't display well, it looks like ∟ but turned on the right.

:P

Shit, I don't think I can lower the expectationsI never had! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ka-pi96 said:
So, was anything good actually announced?

Lol, no.

There was literally nothing.