By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This just in: Destiny is fun to play

It's not as big as people made it out to be. None of my friends have bought the game yet nor know anyone with the game yet.. we're just "meh" about it.

Around the Network

Well, the point is, a 77 out of 100 game IS fun you know. Just less fun that it was hoped for, in Destiny's case...

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

reggin_bolas said:
I think the distinction is clear. YOU had fun. YOU think the game is good. But in objective reality it isn't.

Same thing with my affections towards Ninety Nine Nights on the 360. I loved the game, no one else did.

Sooo tell that to the thousands of players I see online everyday and to those I play with. They're all having a blast. 

Just because use maybe you don't have anybody to play with. That makes games like Destiny less fun. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Destiny IS fun, but only for 5 minutes.

foodfather said:
Destiny IS fun, but only for 5 minutes.

That's not true I just completed an 9 min playthrough.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

grinding the same location over and over is no fun alone
and almost everything makes fun with friends, so you could just play something with friends that´s alone fun to have even more fun

the mp is not as good as halo and the pve is better in borderlands, so what´s the reason to play this game over the others?

I'm just sad it has a crappy story.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I'm enjoying both Destiny and Hyrule warriors at the moment. Truth be told I've probably just got shit taste in games as I literally play anything. Hell I managed to finish Ryse without trading it in.

Its looks like a fun game to play with a bunch of friends yes,im not really into shooters myself but watched a playtrough.
Allthough the environments look a bit generic,alot of the same stuff into them. :p

Bought the game day 1 for my PS4, I'm going with a solid 9.1/10 so far.

Your correct, this game is fun as hell.