By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 15 Trailer TGS 2014 Tetsuya Nomura steps down! UPDATE: New showcase demo!

darkknightkryta said:

Not as bad as you think.  You gotta remember, they raided Nomura's entire dev team to finish Final Fantasy XIII and probably Lightning Returns.  Nomura was working with a skeleton team working on concepts since they couldn't do much else.  Scrapping the work on the world map on the other hand, that probably hurt.

Scrapping the work on the world map? 

What do you mean?

What he had achieved on the PS3, it didn't get scrapped. Not everything could be ported as is, but it's not like they had to start from scratch. -__-

Around the Network

after just beating final fantasy 6 and 7... i want this 0_0

huh, strange trailer to me.

Felt like I was watching a Jurassic Park game in some parts, with a boy band cast. Also the graphics seem to be toned down from prior trailers I've seen.

I do like the open world look though, finally nice and big. Hopefully not a tease like FF13 and actually is a huge world. There better be more than one city in this game.

Combat seemed clunky and weird at times and seeing how this is a trailer and they can pick and choose stuff it makes me very very worried about it. Why would they not make the combat look amazing and flawless when they have their pick of the litter?

Final Fantasy always changes, why would you expect the world to ever stay consistent?

A youtube comment: 'this car commercial looks awesome'

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
irstupid said:
huh, strange trailer to me.

Felt like I was watching a Jurassic Park game in some parts, with a boy band cast. Also the graphics seem to be toned down from prior trailers I've seen.

I do like the open world look though, finally nice and big. Hopefully not a tease like FF13 and actually is a huge world. There better be more than one city in this game.

Combat seemed clunky and weird at times and seeing how this is a trailer and they can pick and choose stuff it makes me very very worried about it. Why would they not make the combat look amazing and flawless when they have their pick of the litter?

Gamers these days.....  what part of a prince and his friends/protectors don't people seem to get. And of course caus ethey are all normal looking and japaney fantasy good looking they are a boy band? lol.

Well, one thing for certain is that this is going to sell like crazy in japan.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
kljesta64 said:
while the graphics are very good theres one thing that bothers me..

it does not look like an FF game. I mean where is the fantasy world ? FF looking like a generic real world is not good.

not sure what you are complaining , not fantasy? giant turtles is what ? did you played ff 8 and ff 7 ?

I said "world" and then for a second time I said again "world"

yes I did play them and they look way more "fantasy" than this new trailer ..maybe its just the outside world but for now it is how it is.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
kljesta64 said:
while the graphics are very good theres one thing that bothers me..

it does not look like an FF game. I mean where is the fantasy world ? FF looking like a generic real world is not good.

not sure what you are complaining , not fantasy? giant turtles is what ? did you played ff 8 and ff 7 ?

I said "world" and then for a second time I said again "world"

yes I did play them and they look way more "fantasy" than this new trailer ..maybe its just the outside world but for now it is how it is.

Maybe you could... I don't know... Watch all the other trailers that were released so far?

Seems to me like you're just trying to downplay the game, as per your usual agenda.

Wagram said:
Final Fantasy always changes, why would you expect the world to ever stay consistent?

The fact that they brought back the car is giving me a Final Fantasy 8 feel.

OH, THIS IS A GLORIOUS DAY
AND IT PLAYS THE FUCKING PRELUDE AT THE END OF THE TRAILER

GOTG ALERT GOTG ALERT. OH MY, I'M SUCH A FUCKING FANBOY, FORGIVE ME