By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 15 Trailer TGS 2014 Tetsuya Nomura steps down! UPDATE: New showcase demo!

You know..... This game have been in development way before Xenoblade.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
You know..... This game have has been in development way before Xenoblade.

No. No. No. Don't you know? Nintendo did everything first.

deskpro2k3 said:
You know..... This game have been in development way before Xenoblade.

Goes to show how bad of a development cycle this game has had...

Nintendo and PC gamer

I don't like it. The game is pretty, but the gameplay look very...poor ? Dunno.
And of course, same as others games, i don't like a team full of guys/girls, especially for a rpg.

We will see TONS of yaoi with ff15, i don't even want to see that...

Wagram said:
Dgc1808 said:
The world seems interesting. Characters not so much.

How do you come to that conclusion in two minutes?

By watching the video and finding their appearance to be pretty generic and unappealing? I'm not a fan of the all black spikey haired emo/hipster/boy band look. Sorry?

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

My analysis of what we MIGHT be seeing in the video.

This is all very early in the game and is probably all within 3 hours of each other.

From this video, the 3 guys who are with Noctis appear to be his "squad" and not the actual final party much like what Tantalus(Blank, Marcus etc) was to Zidane. King Regis( most likely Noctis's father) is making arrangements with Emperor Aldercapt about something. At around 1:08, there appears to be an airship being televised by cameras which is probably Emperor Aldercapt making his way to the king .. maybe?

Noctis and his squad were most likely instructed not to leave the kingdom but of course the young and adventurous ALWAYS break the rules and leave anyways. While they're out doing what adventurous young people do, an astral Shard strikes near their kingdom. This is probably what happened at around 1:40 and is the reason why the sky is red and dusty.. maybe?

Also, that giant turtle looking thing at the beginning looks like an Adamantoise which is a popular enemy of the FF Series.

This could either be a small part of the world map or a more in depth Gran Pulse in this game. They brought the Cars back so I'm hoping Airships will be brought back aswell in a drivable form.

Dgc1808 said:
Wagram said:
Dgc1808 said:

By watching the video and finding their appearance to be pretty generic and unappealing? I'm not a fan of the all black spikey haired emo/hipster/boy band look. Sorry?

Yet, you rated a mostly brown, gray and green game with characters mostly wearing leather, trench coats and skin tight suits a 9.4: MGS 4.

But then again, you rated Valkyria Chronicles a 6.5 and Final Fantasy IX a 4. So forgive us if we don't give what you think much credibility.

Dgc1808 said:
Wagram said:
Dgc1808 said:

In the wise words of JonTron: 'Final Fantasy characters are like Metrosexual Jonas Brothers'

Nintendo and PC gamer

Bros on a road trip killing monsters was the final fantasy I never knew I wanted..

Im not sure i like the car deal, but other than that seen pretty damm cool