By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Romantic Advice Thread

Tagged games:

She took 2 days to write that? Lol.. Yup she definitly was analysing it.. I told you it was bad timing to text her even i knew she was busy with the presentation.. Now listen.. Keep it cool the coming days.. Don't overplay your hand.. She is making you work for it.. You still have to ask her in person for that after next week.. Which you two already agreed to so it should be easy to have her go with you.. So after next week hunt her down and take her too the coffee place..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:

I'm not an expert in dating so you can ignore my advice or input, but how long does having a cup of coffee even take? And you guys have the same class. Couldn't you guys work on the same homework or studies after the coffee break?

Its the beauty of coffee  ( and doesn't work with waffles) it can take between 15 minutes or 3 hours depending on how the conversation goes.. With lunch , dinner you'll always end after finishing the meal.. With coffee; you can take one, and be gone.. If it goes well you can take another coffee, and another and another etc.. You can't eat 3 or more waffles after each other.. With coffee you can make it as long or short as you want it to be..

NiKKoM said:
t3mporary_126 said:

I'm not an expert in dating so you can ignore my advice or input, but how long does having a cup of coffee even take? And you guys have the same class. Couldn't you guys work on the same homework or studies after the coffee break?

Its the beauty of coffee  ( and doesn't work with waffles) it can take between 15 minutes or 3 hours depending on how the conversation goes.. With lunch , dinner you'll always end after finishing the meal.. With coffee; you can take one, and be gone.. If it goes well you can take another coffee, and another and another etc.. You can't eat 3 or more waffles after each other.. With coffee you can make it as long or short as you want it to be..

What if the waffle place also sells coffee?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Well that sounds nice and encouraging. You've got the ball rolling properly now, which is good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mr Khan said:
NiKKoM said:

What if the waffle place also sells coffee?

1 waffle, unlimited coffee.. Would you date someone who at your first time 1 on 1 eats two waffles or more? Then they suspect you are there just for the waffles and not for them... And how would you talk to her when you have waffles in your mouth? 

Around the Network

^ if khan gets a waffle in his mouth he skipped a few steps

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Just tagging.. just in case it slips too far away..

But today?
?

NiKKoM said:

Just tagging.. just in case it slips too far away..

But today?
?

lol, i know. I've got stuffs to do after class myself. I'm running for student government, so i have a meeting to run to after class today in any case.

The day i don't try ends up being the best day in a while, which still doesn't amount to much.

Ran into her in between class and that student government meeting, she was talkative, remembered and mentioned the coffee for next week, convinced her to go to the student government meeting (though free pizza on their end did more of the convincing, i feel).

Nice and casual.

Mr Khan said:
The day i don't try ends up being the best day in a while, which still doesn't amount to much.

Ran into her in between class and that student government meeting, she was talkative, remembered and mentioned the coffee for next week, convinced her to go to the student government meeting (though free pizza on their end did more of the convincing, i feel).

Nice and casual.

So... the BIG question is... in those 2 months... did you actually learn to drink coffee?