By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Nintendo's "Family/Kids First" Console Formula Simply Doomed To Fail?

DanneSandin said:
BeElite said:

Yes but i don't even thinks that's really a strategy of theirs, they just don't know how to make games of other types. Its a competence issue, if they believed they could make a Halo or COD they would at least try.

You and I very rarely agree on things, but I'm backing you up on this one. If Nintendo could make "adult" games they would, but there's just no interest from their side. Miyamoto himself has said as much. He's said that that's not what Nintendo does, and that if he WANTED to, he could make a Halo - but he chooses not to.

So there you go. Nintendon't wanna.

lol

Around the Network
AZWification said:
jigokutamago said:

I like this image of gaming better. It shows that you can still play with your family even when the console is not turned on, not plugged in, and the game is not in the slot.

Gaming used to be so simple back then, eh?

Mrs. Famicom seems like she is looking at something else.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Hey, somebody has to do it. The Nintendo's first president was a family man and that's Nintendo. Nintendo just sucks at marketing correctly. The Wii U might be a fluke for now but I'm sure Nintendo is planning their comeback with a vengeance. But hey, the 3DS is doing fine and nobody wants to note that nor the fact that the vita is an utter failure. Just exploit Nintendo's little issues and everything will be okay. But sony expects to lose 2billion with a b this quarter. Ah who cares? Nintendo has hopefully gotten their wakeup call. Yes, you can be creative and innovative but God don't don't forget to be relevant graphics wise and power wise. That's what'll get third parties developing on your system.