By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors Reviews are here! 74% metascore.

The game has a lot of changes to the formula that only happened because it's a Zelda game. Sub items, treasure chests, Z-Targeting, bosses with actual strategies, etc.

The Zelda goes much further than skin deep. While Hyrule Warriors isn't a perfect game, it is far better than the credit it's being given in general.

Around the Network

Wait so the Meta score is actually going up? O_O

I wonder if it will score higher then Destiny when the dust settles lolll. I would laugh so hard if that is the case

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hyrule Warriors is perfection (hopefully this wont get deleted)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/video-game-reviews/11101251/Hyrule-Warriors-review.html

Gamespot 8/10 !! either the game is really good or something happened to them

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

How does Metacritic handle Kotaku's "Yes" review score?

Around the Network

Bad score: Terrible game.
Mid-range score: Terrible game cuz reviewers inflate scores cuz Zelda
Good score: Terrible game and media is biased.

Ah well...I'm excited for this regardless of where the score ends up. I'm expecting a lot Zelda fanservice, which this game seems to have in abundance. Who knows...maybe if I like it enough, I'll try out one of the PS3 Dynasty Warriors games. Can't wait for release!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Seeing as I have both the one piece warriors games I am probably going to get this. But not before smash on 3ds and maybe even the wii one.

Who the hell is writing for the Telegraph? And which one of the Polyidiots wrote that review?

episteme said:
As expected, the 4//10 reviews are maybe too harsh.

Yeah 4/10 is a bit rude. Unless the game is borderline broken. But no one has suggested that afaik.

zippy said:
Hyrule Warriors is perfection (hopefully this wont get deleted)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/video-game-reviews/11101251/Hyrule-Warriors-review.html

Wow she really liked it! I'll stick with my usual review sites though.