By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Informer: Final Fantasy XV demo coming in 2015 (download code in Type-0 HD), Type-0 HD releasing March 17 in NA

You have to buy Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes and that is the demo.  Atleast the people buying this demo get a free game along with it.

Around the Network

I was going to buy type-0 this is a really good bonus

ktay95 said:
cura said:
can we just get the full game by the end of 2015 please?

Maybe if you speak Japanese... or are just willing to play through and not have a clue... then yeah, a big fat maybe =P

It's not impossible to learn a new language in a year? Right? Maybe play through some on FFs in Japanese to help the learning process and remind ourselves why we let this company put us through so much pain

I won`t lie. It`s actually a bit surreal to know that FFXV will actually be playable early next yr, even if it is just a demo.

I was right, Type zero in FY 2014, so there is still a chance for a holyday 2014 release of XV

Around the Network
artur-fernand said:
VXIII said:

Late 2015 in Japan and early 2016 worldwide is our best chance. I have been saying this since the reveal but no one listen :p

After E3 2013, I was pretty confident on a 2015 release, but then the game skipped E3 and I began to think 2016 was optimistic.

But this demo, man. Considering the FFXIII demo was released in April 2009, and then in December in Japan (and March 2010 WW), yeah. That sounds plausible.

Reminder that XV is likely to have a worldwide release, voice acting started a loooooooooooooooong while ago.

RenCutypoison said:
artur-fernand said:
VXIII said:

Late 2015 in Japan and early 2016 worldwide is our best chance. I have been saying this since the reveal but no one listen :p

After E3 2013, I was pretty confident on a 2015 release, but then the game skipped E3 and I began to think 2016 was optimistic.

But this demo, man. Considering the FFXIII demo was released in April 2009, and then in December in Japan (and March 2010 WW), yeah. That sounds plausible.

Reminder that XV is likely to have a worldwide release, voice acting started a loooooooooooooooong while ago.

Yep. The voice acting has been done for a few years actually. I know they started localization in 2013 as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I need a ps4.