By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Informer: Final Fantasy XV demo coming in 2015 (download code in Type-0 HD), Type-0 HD releasing March 17 in NA

Fuck.... now i have to buy type 0.

Around the Network

Oh, so it's the demo that's releasing in 2015. Not the game.

Clyde32 said:
Oh, so it's the demo that's releasing in 2015. Not the game.

Worldwide March 2015. We may be able to expect in December or January.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

OH MY GOD, REAL PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY FINAL FANTASY XV GUYS. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

HOLYDAYS 2015, BELIEVE.

Oh wait, I don't have a PS4............ fuck.

Rêveur said:
So, there's supposed to be a kind of playable demo next year, and they can't find anything to show off before, like a trailer or images? It's been a year and a half since the XV reveal. I don't have any faith in Square Enix to get excited anymore.

yeah don't forget the 6 years it was called FFvXIII.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
artur-fernand said:

OH MY GOD, REAL PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY FINAL FANTASY XV GUYS. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

HOLYDAYS 2015, BELIEVE.

Late 2015 in Japan and early 2016 worldwide is our best chance. I have been saying this since the reveal but no one listen :p

Btw. I've heard that FFXV will be at TGS tomorrow in some form.

DerNebel said:

Probably that form :

VXIII said:
artur-fernand said:

HOLYDAYS 2015, BELIEVE.

Late 2015 in Japan and early 2016 worldwide is our best chance. I have been saying this since the reveal but no one listen :p

After E3 2013, I was pretty confident on a 2015 release, but then the game skipped E3 and I began to think 2016 was optimistic.

But this demo, man. Considering the FFXIII demo was released in April 2009, and then in December in Japan (and March 2010 WW), yeah. That sounds plausible.

VXIII said:
DerNebel said:

Probably that form :

Possible. I guess that the demo will actually officially announced tomorrow.