By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Leaked Guerrilla Games new IP "HORIZON", its awesome

poklane said:
Anybody else finding it weird how this is leaked on a Chinese forum just before Sony is holding a TGS conference aimed at the Asian market?

Could be a sign, could be a coincidence, we'll see, but whatever it is it seems that we're definitely going to get a couple new PS4 game announcements this week, get irrationally hyped people.

There will be a hopefully new video for Persona 5 at the show so I'm already hyped as shit anyway.

Around the Network
poklane said:
Anybody else finding it weird how this is leaked on a Chinese forum just before Sony is holding a TGS conference aimed at the Asian market?

Is it a mainland Chinese forum or a Hong Kong/Taiwanese forum? It would be very interesting if it's the former and it could mean that the PS4's Chinese launch is coming soon.

Way too little info for me to get excited about yet, but I must say I like the concept art.

Yay robot dinosaurs!

Even without seeing any game play, the rumors alone have me excited.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Well with the big robot bosses and one character hanging off of one, what if it's similar to Dragon's Dogma with an online component?

DerNebel said:
poklane said:

Could be a sign, could be a coincidence, we'll see, but whatever it is it seems that we're definitely going to get a couple new PS4 game announcements this week, get irrationally hyped people.

There will be a hopefully new video for Persona 5 at the show so I'm already hyped as shit anyway.

I do feel this game is very unlikey to be announced at TGS... but on contrary, its open world, big robot dinosaur, TPS, sounds like something Japanese crowd would find appealing. so there might be a slight possibility of being announced.

Aerys said:
To those who say you cant announce a game so late, just remember : Bloodborne, announced less than 9 months before it's release.

You just need a good marketing

Forget Bloodborne, LBP3 was announced 5 months before its release.

DucksUnlimited said:
Aerys said:
To those who say you cant announce a game so late, just remember : Bloodborne, announced less than 9 months before it's release.

You just need a good marketing

Forget Bloodborne, LBP3 was announced 5 months before its release.

But then again, LBP3 doesn't really need huge and long marketing. This IP obviously would.

Hopefully they won't call this a "CoD killer" or "Destiny killer"