By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Leaked Guerrilla Games new IP "HORIZON", its awesome

ryuzaki57 said:
taus90 said:

That looks like Freedom Wars PS4 to me, in a way... Reminds me of FFXIII monster design too.

So... is that a good thing? (im excited about freedom wars but i dont know what the reception or ratings for the game are in japan).

also on an off topic note, i read your Fairy Fencer F review and i like some of the stuff on the game but since you dont rate your reviews i dont know if i really should pick it up or not... im in between buying Fairy Fencer F or Freedom Wars wich one would you choose?.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
badgenome said:

Oh, look. It's Destiny with furries.

Except it's not an FPS.

and it has no furries...

estebxx said:
That concept art looks AMAZING!, if it has some decent gameplay and a decently big and well elaborated world then you can have ALL OF MY HYPE!!!.

I don't think we need to worry about gameplay. What I do worry, though, is the storywriting. Guerilla seemed to have always struggled with plots. However, they did hire a former senior writer of the Fallout series, I believe, so fingers crossed!

Aura7541 said:
estebxx said:
That concept art looks AMAZING!, if it has some decent gameplay and a decently big and well elaborated world then you can have ALL OF MY HYPE!!!.

I don't think we need to worry about gameplay. What I do worry, though, is the storywriting. Guerilla seemed to have always struggled with plots. However, they did hire a former senior writer of the Fallout series, I believe, so fingers crossed!

It's true, there is no reason to be worried about the story , at the opposite, it's something we should be hyped about with this guy being the lead writter for the game : http://nl.linkedin.com/in/johnrgonzalez

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Hype much? That art tells us nothing about what the game will play like. We just know that there will be robot dinossaurs.

Around the Network

Whelp. I'm hyped.

Some devs are all hype and no substance at the final product. Guerrilla is the opposite, many times they fail to create hype and deliver a very solid game.

That is why I like Guerrilla games actually, they are good devs. also, Killzone Shadowfall was very enjoyable.
So, yeah, sure, why not, I will buy this, if God give me life, health and money at the launch date.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

badgenome said:

Oh, look. It's Destiny with furries.

I look forward to your "Oh, look. It's Destiny with less guns." post in the next master chief collection thread.

Aerys said:
Aura7541 said:
estebxx said:

It's true, there is no reason to be worried about the story , at the opposite, it's something we should be hyped about with this guy being the lead writter for the game : http://nl.linkedin.com/in/johnrgonzalez

So both of you are basically telling me that the game WILL have decent (good or great) gameplay plus a great story?... well if that is the case then this game has got ALL OF MY HYPE.

really hope that open world rummor is true!.

this, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Neptunia VII, Disgaea 5, Fairy Fencer F Advent Darkforce, God Eater 2 Rage Burst and BLOODBORNE next year... 2015 WILL BE AWESOME.

(and yes i know some of those games come out in japan in 2015 and possibly in US early 2016 BUT still the HYPE IS REAL).

estebxx said:
Aerys said:
Aura7541 said:
estebxx said:

So both of you are basically telling me that the game WILL have decent (good or great) gameplay plus a great story?... well if that is the case then this game has got ALL OF MY HYPE.

really hope that open world rummor is true!.

this, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Neptunia VII, Disgaea 5, Fairy Fencer F Advent Darkforce, God Eater 2 Rage Burst and BLOODBORNE next year... 2015 WILL BE AWESOME.

(and yes i know some of those games come out in japan in 2015 and possibly in US early 2016 BUT still the HYPE IS REAL).

The open world thing is more than a rumor i think, knowing that the first guy who told that is also the first guy who leaked the game. (shinob602, accurate insider) So i think we can trust him on whatever he says about the game, like being a third person game

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m