By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Leaked Guerrilla Games new IP "HORIZON", its awesome

Aerys said:

The open world thing is more than a rumor i think, knowing that the first guy who told that is also the first guy who leaked the game. (shinob602, accurate insider) So i think we can trust him on whatever he says about the game, like being a third person game

You know back in the PS1 days Dino Crisis was one of my all time favorite franchises and it died later on the Xbox original, (because of a horrible sequel in space with alien/zombie/dinosaurs), so seeing this game with a red headed protagonist and a third person perspective is as close as it could be to getting a sequel to Dino Crisis yet still keeping it fresh by making the dinosaurs robots this time arround. hope we get some official info soon.

Around the Network

Info from Shinobi:

There's a dedicated single player. Gorgeous landscapes, snowy tundras, jungles, vast savannahs, open world comparable to the Witcher. Cool weapons, villages and towns to encounter, "tribal" societies...gun b gud.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

This game could be the AAA refreshing game with dinosaurs and red hair female we all waited for !

Hoping for an announcement at VGX , this would be awful to wait for E3 2015

2015 could indeed be the best year since a long time if all these games are localized, hopefully, going back to PS2 era will make sony want to help to localize some of these games

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Fusioncode said:
Info from Shinobi:

There's a dedicated single player. Gorgeous landscapes, snowy tundras, jungles, vast savannahs, open world comparable to the Witcher. Cool weapons, villages and towns to encounter, "tribal" societies...gun b gud.

Jeeeeze...!

Fusioncode said:
Info from Shinobi:

Oh, this is... beyond my imagination.

Around the Network

It sounds like Monster Hunter with weapons, and it looks like a silly concept, but I'm going to wait until the actual videogame before saying anything else. Anyways, I happy that they got rid of Killzone, I just hate the direction they took with Shadow Fall.

Fusioncode said:
Info from Shinobi:

BreathingIntensifies.gif

He also said there is swords in the game.

But bad news...The announcement is scheduled for next E3 :(
Maybe the leak will force them to announce it sooner

Looks pretty cool, I like the concept. Has me way excited more than any Killzone game.

Can't wait to see some actual gameplay.

Aerys said:
He also said there is swords in the game.

But bad news...The announcement is scheduled for next E3 :(
Maybe the leak will force them to announce it sooner

Damn and then a Fall 2015 release (if that hasn't changed already *fingers crossed*)? Looks like that will be the game that they'll announce really short before launch next year. Man but I'm kinda sad we have this leak, I want to be surprised by those things.