Forums - Sony Discussion - Leaked Guerrilla Games new IP "HORIZON", its awesome

I hope this game has a VERY vibrant, colorful and lush world

Things: that will make my give-a-fuck meter drop quickly for this game

- Announced later as a Free-to-play game
- Announced to also be coming to PS3

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
awesome according to who?

Certainly not you seeing that this is a PlayStation game..

It reminds me somehow Far Cry Blood Dragon, which is good.

Been following early concept arts from them for a while now and it looks promising, only problem for me is it'd be the only game on PS4 that I'd be interested in since nothing else so far has interested me in wanting the console.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Awesome art. It looks like you'll be fighting the Robosaurs instead of using them though. If that's case i'll be a little disappointed. I loved dinosaurs as kid, the only thing that i liked more were Ninja Turtles.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Been following early concept arts from them for a while now and it looks promising, only problem for me is it'd be the only game on PS4 that I'd be interested in since nothing else so far has interested me in wanting the console.

thank for let us know

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Reminds me of Dino Riders.

Very interesting setting

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

The concept art looks really good :-O

I just hope that they get this IP right, I've only played Killzone 3 and watched parts of the other Killzones on Youtube, but I feel that this franchise has hit a dead end, it will never be truly great and will basically be damned to an existence in mediocrity if continued imo. I especially hope that can finally make a good story.

Anybody else finding it weird how this is leaked on a Chinese forum just before Sony is holding a TGS conference aimed at the Asian market?