By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recycled Wii U articles need to stop... PLEASE.

lord_of_flood said:
Leadified said:
I wouldn't get your hopes up, you're going to be hearing Nintendoom at least until 9th gen, or whenever Nintendo makes another highly successful console.

Pretty much this. I hope the unified OS/architecture plans Iwata has for next gen work out because I don't want to hear Nintendoomed for another 5-6 years again. Heck, Pachter will probably continue to cry Nintendoomed even if they're successful...

Reading your first line I was going to suggest you to stop dreaming about d0m3 threads stopping when Ninty will make another successful console, but then I read in the second line that you too realised it.  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Stop visiting a sales website when the console of your choice is performing abysmally, if you can't handle it.

bubblegamer said:
Stop visiting a sales website when the console of your choice is performing abysmally, if you can't handle it.

That's not his point. He understands that the Wii U is underperforming and is fine with it. It's not even the fact that there are articles about it. It's the sheer number of articles made. Any point valid now has already been made, so there is no use in more threads. It's just an annoying waste.

Dude, this is vg chatz, nothing new here...

Angelv577 said:
Those articles are click baits and people fall for it. People should ignore it.

Easier said than done.
Most people are stu.. simple minded xD You can ignore it as much as you want others will still fall for it.

Today there was something interesting on TV. It showed how haircuts clothing and beauty products etc for women are more expensive than the same or similar products for men. The conclusion was "as long as most women are willing to pay the extra, the ones that dont want to have to deal with it."

But that applies to everything be it gaming (DLC)/news/clothing etc. 

Another thing is this:
a friend and me talked about how stupid it is that a meal in a restaurant is relatively cheap compared to the work it actually creates.  But then you order a drink and have to buy the coke for 10x the price of its super market counterpart and just because someone poured into a drinking glass.

This is the case because people always want "cheaper cheaper cheaper!!!!" food and as a result restaurants make the food relatively cheap and have ridiculous pricing for drinks. And since they are not stupid they make the food more and more expensive and keep the prices for the drinks because people got used to them.

The best thing one can do is exploit that system. I never order drinks in a restaurant at all so it does not affect me. But when you visit a site you simply cant "block" annoying news/threads etc with a browser plugin like you can with with ads. So not clicking on them works but ignoring them does not.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Well... If you dont like it, just ignore it cause I doubt they will stop

I wish it would stop. I love the Wii U.

Me too. i spend more time on WiiU than having sex recently!

Switch!!!

Never! These articles shall never stop!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Never! These articles shall never stop!

And it's questionably ambitious users like these (a few I had the pleasure of stripping down their asinine ways of thinking) is why OP's concerns shall be downplayed by the populace most of the time.

Even if this quote is a joke, as I have stated before,  jokes also have a sliver of truth to the person's honest opinion and becomes imminently blatant when said joke is repeated by the same person over and over again like a broken record.

fedfed said:
spurgeonryan said:

5 minutes is nothing to brag about :)

fedfed said:
spurgeonryan said:

Me too! And I don't have a WiiU!

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin