By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mojang: Yes, we’re being bought by Microsoft (confirmed for $2,5 Billion)

NiKKoM said:
FATALITY said:

my life sucks. 

lol.. bit dramatic don't you think?

come on 2.5b? seriuosly? i dont know what to do to get 10k pounds.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
i must be the only one that doesn't see the appeal of this game.

You are not. There are always a ton of posts exactly like yours in every minecraft thread.

deskpro2k3 said:
i must be the only one that doesn't see the appeal of this game.

Nope, I never played it, and I don't intend to start. Too many other awesome games !

Certainly clarifies the sheer resistance to Nintendo offering to help it take off in Japan.

sooooo...

Does this mean all new Minecraft content will be payable DLC?

Around the Network

http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/games-minecraft-to-join-microsoft
Well, it looks like Microsoft goes third party first. Also, no mention of Rare? I hate it when they do that.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Vashyo said:
sooooo...

Does this mean all new Minecraft content will be payable DLC?

People who play on consoles are already slaves to paying for DLC. Dirty, degenerate slaves to the system.

badgenome said:
Fusioncode said:

Vita version still coming

Wow. Microsoft supports the Vita more than Sony does.

LOL, yep.

"This is a game that has found its audience on touch devices, on phones, on iPads, on consoles, and obviously, at its true home on PC. Whether you're playing on Xbox, whether you're playing on Playstation, and on an Android & iOS device, our goal is to continue evolve and innovate with Minecraft across all those platforms."

~Phil Spencer

Burek said:

Kaz agrees with you:

It's funny hurts 'cause it's true.

Oh okai then, Vita version still coming :)