By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny will be an amazing game

Am I the only one who thinks destiny will become something great? I mean from what I heard it's got the gameplay they just need the content. I think after the expansions are out it'll be an amazing game. I'll probably buy the edition with the expansions bundled in

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

I think it's total bullshit that they withheld content on such a large scale. Guess you can't expect any different when Activision is publishing something.

Mystro-Sama said:
I think it's total bullshit that they withheld content on such a large scale. Guess you can't expect any different when Activision is publishing something.

Yeah I agree. I was not planning on buying it on release because it's not smart to do that with hyped games haha

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

I've yet to play it, so I can't comment on its quality right now. However, I don't think Bungie or Activision should be given a free pass because more content is on the way. Destiny should be judged based on what it offers right now, not on what it might offer weeks or months in the future.

Again, I've never played it so it might be great as is. What I can't stand, however, is consumers defending video game companies for selling games piecemeal. When I pay $60 I want a complete game; I don't want to game a la carte.

And that is what the issue is... it will be an amazing game.... After you spend like $500 by getting all the expansions lolll. Like I get that its an mmo and they can't give u all their cards in one go but u did spend $60 for the game and if the reviews were to be believed, its fairly mediocre for a $60 game. They should have at least given people something more memorable but instead, it seems their greed took over so I will skip cause the last thing I want is to spend endless amount of money on expansions which will eventually lead to a great game where as I can already spend $60 and buy excellent games right now instead of leaving it in the hands of Activision and Bungie

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

It's a 7/10 right now, hopefully the expansions add a lot to the game.

8/10 right now, but I'm not looking forward to paying $90+ to upgrade my "good" game to a "great" game. Maybe they should have spent more of the $500 million on actual game development for the base game instead of releasing an incomplete and relatively short game :/

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

A game shouldn't need expnsions to become an "amazing" game.

Paying extra for actual story and content that should have been there since day one.

Not right jo.

5/10 right now.

This is a viewpoint that should never be adopted.