By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii U games are you buying for the rest of the year?

Bayonetta 2 is the only definite. Smash and maybe Hyrule Warriors are possibilities.

Around the Network

Hyrule warriors, smash and maybe bayo

sneube said:

Does anybody know if Fatal Frame come to Europe?

No word yet, but we're working on it!

If you want it, there are a number of ways you can help bring it to the West.

You can sign the petition in my sig, tweet #wewantfatalframe to Tecmo and Nintendo on twitter and ask for it, or make a post asking for it on the Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir Miiverse board. Or email Nintendo directly about it.

Mystro-Sama said:
Smash and Bayo 2. I'm not touching anything else.

For Sure:

Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2/Bayonetta

Maybe:

Sonic Boom

Sorry but I'm not a Smash Bros. fan, mainly because I'm not good at it.

Around the Network

Pretty much zilch. Nothing until Zelda actually, unless they reveal some stuff. Yeah, not so much digging this Wii U of mine. The major games just aren't doing it for me. And just about anything on the eShop that's worth getting is cheaper on Steam.

I will say though, that if I'm feeling crazy, I might end up picking up Hyrule Warriors. At first I was amused yet uninterested, but every time I watch a video on it I find myself oddly interested, and it only seems to be getting worse...

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Waiting for CALLING to arrive in the mail, then I am done.

But hey, i bought SCRIBLENAUTS, INJUSTICE, YOUR SHAPE 2013, WII FIT U, Wii Sport Resort, Zombi U, NES Remix 2 and even Zelda NES.
I did my freaking part man.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Everything.

Bayo and Hyrule Warriors are already preordered. Don't think there is any other game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

My list is very different that most. Mostly because I'm going to be getting stuff that's been out. I'm still catching up with the library as someone who jumped on board over a year after it launched with little $.

Batman Arkham Origins - enjoyed the first two and it's only going for 20 bucks. I feel like the gamepad would work well for this game with all the weapons and accessories at your disposal.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - One of my favorite franchises ever

Wonderful 101 - Really enjoyed Pikmin 3 so I figure this game will be similar, and it's also very cheap.

Smash Bros - Do I even need to explain?

Watch Dogs - though probably well after it launches and the price plummets, since the game will likely bomb.

Steam World Dig - I've been following the game pretty much since it released on 3DS (which I no longer own). Love the style, looks somewhat Terraria-esque which I love.

Maybes:

Zombi U - another very cheap game (are you sensing a theme here?) My friend who is a diehard survival horror guy raves about it, and again, looks like it utilizes the gamepad well.

Assassin's Creed 3 - only 13 bucks, and I'm loving AC4.

That's about all I'll need until the big blowout of games that is to arrive early next year..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden