By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 2 Looks Gorgeous.

Horizon 2 looks great! Specially for an open-world racing game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Jega said:

Seriously, this is one pretty looking game, probably the best looking open world racing game ever.

The game just looks sweet. Kudos to Turn 10 Studios. This game not only looks great, but sounds and looks like it will play 

great as well. Simply impressive.

Edit your OP if you don't want your thread derailed.

People will look for a minimal reason to derail a Xbox thread, so don't give them that pleasure.

what do you mean derail this thread? this is a forum, and forums are created for discussion. what ever the author puts in his OP means its open for discussion. when people discuss whats the best looking racing game ever, its not derailing the authors thread since he himself brought the point up. and stop with playing the victim card already, its getting pathetic. 

starcraft said:
Ok everybody - we've all had our 'unreleased game XX looks better' fun.

This thread is in the Microsoft forums, and is explicitely about Forza Horizon 2. If you have nothing new to contribute and simply wish to derail the thread, I suggest you decline to post.

how is it derailing when the OP himself opened the subject? if the author didnt want people discussing a matter in the OP he shouldnt have put up the point in the first place. but he did. 

So do all the other Forza games.

They are still boring as hell.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Woops already posted =p.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
starcraft said:

This thread is in the Microsoft forums, and is explicitely about Forza Horizon 2. If you have nothing new to contribute and simply wish to derail the thread, I suggest you decline to post.

how is it derailing when the OP himself opened the subject? if the author didnt want people discussing a matter in the OP he shouldnt have put up the point in the first place. but he did. 

We must be reading different OPs. In the one I am reading the author hasn't mentioned any of the other games discussed in this thread.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Thisis a beautiful game though
:P I really want it

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

starcraft said:
bananaking21 said:
starcraft said:

We must be reading different OPs. In the one I am reading the author hasn't mentioned any of the other games discussed in this thread.

he mentioned every other racing game, when he said its the best looking racing game ever, that means he is talking about every other racing game ever created. 

bananaking21 said:
starcraft said:

he mentioned every other racing game, when he said its the best looking racing game ever, that means he is talking about every other racing game ever created. 

No, he didn't, and no, he clearly wanted to talk about Forza Horizon 2.

What I am looking for here is a bit of intelligent discretion. We're in the Microsoft forums. The OP has a thread talking about a specific Microsoft open-world game. In what way is it helpful to derail the thread with a comparison to a Sony exclusive on-rails game?

If you somehow feel it is relevant to launch into a comparison every time someone on the internet (in this case the OP) personally feels FH2 is the best looking racer ever, I have a helpful suggestion for you - give up.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Yes it looks amazing. FH2 and DC are both my most hyped games of the year.