By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Update* Nintendo France advert comfirms the date! Smash Bros Wii U to release on November 21st

Is this official? It doesn't look official.

Around the Network

As you can see, Ubisoft must cancel Watch_Dogs.

SORRY UBI!!!! xD

WhiteEaglePL said:
Ubisoft killed their chances with Watchdogs on WIi U.

It's their problem lol .

The reason they delayed it is that they didn't expect much from it so I doubt they care. They've already earned many millions from other platforms. All this tells them is not to release future games on WiiU.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

EricFabian said:
Ninsect said:
irstupid said:
If true I hope Nintendo did it soley for the "fuck you Ubisoft". You delay your game on our system and we release our most wanted game ever and make your game get zero sales.

our most wanted game ever?

well, for Nintendo gamers, yes 

For a few Nintendo gamers, maybe...

Most wanted Nintendo game on Nintendo's most unwanted console doesn't sound right

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I can't wait for that 20'000% bump in Wii U sales. It's saved forever!

Around the Network
DarkRPGamer007 said:
now Wii U will sell millions upon millions, giving it a comfortable second place in the console market, which will pave the way to the success of Nintendo's next console!

Let's hope so. But remember, Wii U has competitition from Fifa and Halo on the Xbox One. It will be close.

noname2200 said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:
now Wii U will sell millions upon millions, giving it a comfortable second place in the console market, which will pave the way to the success of Nintendo's next console!

I can't tell if you're joking or not.

I'm being one hundred percent serious and if anyone denies that this game won't sell millions of Wii U's they're fools

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

DarkRPGamer007 said:
noname2200 said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:

I'm being one hundred percent serious and if anyone denies that this game won't sell millions of Wii U's they're fools

Just like MK8 did, right?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

cycycychris said:

New proof from NIntendo of France Advert

So this is on an official Nintendo site? Looking good for the November 21st date!

Signature goes here!

DarkRPGamer007 said:
noname2200 said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:

Yes it will sell millions of Wii U's, but it won't be enough to ensure second place in the console sales race this generation.