By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Update* Nintendo France advert comfirms the date! Smash Bros Wii U to release on November 21st

noname2200 said:
2015, right?

Of course, Seece is never wrong.

Around the Network
Player2 said:
noname2200 said:
2015, right?

Good one!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Same day Pokemon ORAS. My money ;-;

As long as it's in time for Black Friday, there's hope for Wii U yet.

Player2 said:

XDDDDD

-----------

I was talking to my friend about this game today, since I just tried the demo. It plays great, even though I'd still much rather play the Wii U version. I told him if the Wii U game is delayed past Christmas, I'll probably get the 3DS one this holiday.

...Then I realized that's exactly what Nintendo wants. I really hope they don't realize that, and have the console version ready for this holiday. *crosses fingers for this random pre-order card to be true*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

I'm not sure releasing it the same day as pokemon is a smart move

YEAH BABY!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Awesome! A December release would have been bad for me cause I wouldn't be able to play it until my exams finished.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Hype!!! November is going to be insane... How am I suppose to enjoy bayonetta 2 if smash 3ds goes first, and then smash wiiU???

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
Hype!!! November is going to be insane... How am I suppose to enjoy bayonetta 2 if smash 3ds goes first, and then smash wiiU???

Bayonetta 2 is in October. ;)