By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Update* Nintendo France advert comfirms the date! Smash Bros Wii U to release on November 21st

Yes! The Wii U will be in awesome shape for Black Friday now. I bet it beats X1 that week, and an outside chance it could win the week depending on the smash bros bundles and deals they do. I think the total madness over getting the 3DS demo codes has proven that people are majorly hyped for Smash and it really could be a system seller for Wii U.

Around the Network
gcube2000 said:
EricFabian said:
so is official guys. Watch_dogs will sell 1315 units FW. Congrats Ubisoft and congrats Wii U

actually watch dogs wii u will sell at least 40k fw. look at pre order numbers

no. Is VGC numbers we are talking about

Click HERE and be happy 

Ninsect said:
irstupid said:
If true I hope Nintendo did it soley for the "fuck you Ubisoft". You delay your game on our system and we release our most wanted game ever and make your game get zero sales.

our most wanted game ever?

well, for Nintendo gamers, yes 

Click HERE and be happy 

Yet another clear sign that Smash will be delayed...

irstupid said:
If true I hope Nintendo did it soley for the "fuck you Ubisoft". You delay your game on our system and we release our most wanted game ever and make your game get zero sales.

Yeah, Nintendo wants 3rd party games to completely fail so they have eventually have no support whatsoever.

On topic, this seems fake to me.

Around the Network

Not official. Change the title.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

JWeinCom said:
Yet another clear sign that Smash will be delayed...

This doesn't point to anything...

rakugakist said:

On topic, this seems fake to me.

Can you explain why it seems fake?  I am not good at seeing those things unless it's really obvious.

RIP Watch Dogs WiiU.

Not surprised they are releasing it right before Black Friday.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash