By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 30 Aug hardware up

NobleTeam360 said:
Zekkyou said:

Do you mean sales wise? Because in that respect it will likely go down next week (week of Sep 6th) :p. This week the X1 had the madden bundle boost, and on Sep 11th will be the Destiny boost. In between those sits only despair.

Also, can i make a note of how weird it feels to reference to the 30th of Aug as this week? xD Thank fuck ioi is back.

Well the 24k from Japan numbers are there right? but even with those it'll still probably be down, so yeah

Oh true, tier 2 should actually keep Xb one up, and then up again for Destiny. First >100K week for Xb one since 15 March incoming!

I wonder if PS4 will get to 200K the same week (first time since 31 May).

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
Moonhero said:
Madden won on PS4... NFl, time to rethink the Xbox exclusive stuff. The beast is unleashed.

That would involve Sony paying the NFL money, exclusive deals aren't just rethought.

binary solo said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Zekkyou said:

Do you mean sales wise? Because in that respect it will likely go down next week (week of Sep 6th) :p. This week the X1 had the madden bundle boost, and on Sep 11th will be the Destiny boost. In between those sits only despair.

Also, can i make a note of how weird it feels to reference to the 30th of Aug as this week? xD Thank fuck ioi is back.

Well the 24k from Japan numbers are there right? but even with those it'll still probably be down, so yeah

Oh true, tier 2 should actually keep Xb one up, and then up again for Destiny. First >100K week for Xb one since 15 March incoming!

Free game with any Xbox one too this week.

Dang. So much for that Wii U baseline.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

NobleTeam360 said:
Zekkyou said:

Good point, i'd totally forgotten about the Japanese launch! It really left a lasting impression on me, huh :D

I do expect a drop though, from both the PS4 and X1. Destiny requires a pre-launch sacrifice before it can bestow upon us its gift of sales.

Around the Network

For the first time in a long time, Mario Kart 8 has finally fallen to way below Wii U sales.

15k is enough to get you in the Top 10, apparently.

Nice week for both PS4 and XBOne (outsell Wii U globally in the US!). Wii U will most likely stay sub-60k till end-October.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
For the first time in a long time, Mario Kart 8 has finally fallen to way below Wii U sales.

Nice week for both PS4 and XBOne (outsell Wii U globally in the US!). Wii U will most likely stay sub-60k till end-October.

Well played, well played indeed.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Xbone is the only one representing.

TheWPCTraveler said:

jlmurph2 said:
binary solo said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Zekkyou said:

Free game with any Xbox one too this week.

Doesn't Xb one come with a free game pretty much all the time? I don't think that will have much effect. It'll be all on Destiny IMO.

Jimi Hendrix