By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny or Titanfall?

Which game is better?

I think Destiny is the better game. 238 74.14%

I think Titanfall is the better game. 79 24.61%

Total:317

As we all know, these games were those "this is it, guys!" Kind of games to do damage in some way, shape or form. They're also online required games.

To the people who have played both, which game do you think is better?

Be honest

Around the Network

Destiny definitely. They made it sound like it would be on par with GTA V content-wise and would be a decade long epic adventure. Titanfall wasn't near as bad.

Destiny by far like seriously.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Liked Titanfall, haven't played it in a couple of months though. Like Destiny and I'll probably stop playing it as soon as Halo MCC comes out or CoD AW.

The Last of Us > both :P Okay, serious answer to your question:

i play both, but am not a fan of these two things. But Destiny is better, bigger worlds,  more options and more is going on in the game.

Around the Network

Wolfstein or BioShock Infinite, at least for what recent releases mean.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

i prefer titanfall

titanfall.

I like Titanfall better but I'll give Destiny a nod because it has a campaign while Titanfall doesn't. If TF had a proper campaign it would sh*t all over Destiny.

Titanfall for now. Though it got boring for me around the 20 hour mark. We'll see how long Destiny lasts.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!