By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - August 2014 NPD Thread! PS4 - 190k, XBO - 160k, Wii U < 60k, PSV < 6k

Well this is going to be confusing...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Conegamer said:
Well this is already a mess and it was from an official press release. Just how hard can they be to get right?

Makes you wonder if their hardware sales aren't anything to be thrilled about, considering how badly they spun things in that PR piece.

I'd imagine they're nothing to write home about, no. I'm guessing they'll be 150k, or around that. Then again we should see soon enough.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It´s funny Ethomaz on the Neogaf thread talking about Madden when he surely knows that NPD dosen´t track bundles...

Madden was also a system seller for ps4, that's good to see.

Remember that Microsoft has a marketing deal with NFL for Madden, a marketing deal around $400M...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Well this is already a mess and it was from an official press release. Just how hard can they be to get right?

Well, technically, they are right.  They just aren't clear.  Purpousely creating confusion.... like Aaron Greenburg and his claim that Tomb Raider was 100% exclusive.  If you are asking for a straigt forward statment, its gonna be a long gen....

Aerys said:
Remember that Microsoft has a marketing deal with NFL for Madden, a marketing deal around $400M...

I would bet that Madden games have nothing to do with that deal. MS has a deal with NFL, and a seperate deal with EA for Madden

Dark_Feanor said:
It´s funny Ethomaz on the Neogaf thread talking about Madden when he surely knows that NPD dosen´t track bundles...

DAT spin

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=125470358&postcount=1632

Isso que dá quando você tenta pegar o bonde andando kkkkkkkk

Dark_Feanor said:

He may very well not know it. The other day he was claiming that half of the PS3 owners are subscribed to PS+. Never had a good laugh like that for quite some time.

Angelv577 said:
Madden was also a system seller for ps4, that's good to see.

Well, I don't think there is ever going to be a multiplat that doesn't push the PS4 more than the One.  I mean, even with the Madden bundle and exclusive advertising (same goes for COD last year), the PS4 is still selling more than the One, in HW and SW.