By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit PAL price: 90 Euros/£70

Morgyn said:

Seems like a fair test of idiocy.

Did you buy the WiiFit for £90? *ticks box*

There are a lot of idiots in the world tho.

Yes, it would be pretty idiotic to pay more than the game's official price. Did you just pass the test?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Morgyn said:

Seems like a fair test of idiocy.

Did you buy the WiiFit for £90? *ticks box*

There are a lot of idiots in the world tho.

Yes, it would be pretty idiotic to pay more than the game's official price. Did you just pass the test?

Is it so unconceivable that the almighty godgame that is the WiiFit won't be bought up and sold by ebay scalps?

People are overpaying for Wiis still now. 

It'll sell big time, Its pricey, but not too pricey considering that other games are around the same price or more

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

£70?!? That's one game to strike off my list. Pity, I was looking forward to it.

hmm its what i was expecting but not what i was hoping for.

Around the Network

I was expecting around 100€, that was what I was told. Already got the money for it left aside.

What I'm eyeing for is the PAL release date of Family Sky xD

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"