By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit PAL price: 90 Euros/£70

@Melbye

NOK is currently at 12.5 Euros pr 100 NOK, so it is more like 720 NOK, unless they make it higher priced, which they generally don't on expensive games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

That's actually the same price as Guitar Hero Wii.

LOL

$87 US dollars in HongKong

That's way too much for any game imo, and won't create a stampede of casuals like many predict I think. It costs as much as a decent cellphone!
Can't wait to see the pricetag here in Norway, it'll probably literally blow me away.

Guitar Hero III costs about as much here in Sweden. But I hoped it would be like 80-90 €

*Edit: Now when I come to think about it. How is the Balance Board powered? I would rather have a chord the more batteries. Already have 4 AA rechareble and 4 AAA recharable (for my wireless GC-controller)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
That's way too much for any game imo, and won't create a stampede of casuals like many predict I think. It costs as much as a decent cellphone!
Can't wait to see the pricetag here in Norway, it'll probably literally blow me away.

Considering that Guitar Hero 3 costs the same (even more on the PS3 and 360) and still sells great to casual gamers, I wouldn't say the same.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
Mummelmann said:

Considering that Guitar Hero 3 costs the same (even more on the PS3 and 360) and still sells great to casual gamers, I wouldn't say the same.

have you seen European sales of GHIII? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
NJ5 said:
Mummelmann said:

have you seen European sales of GHIII?

I don't remember exact numbers but I noticed that it does appear several times in the PAL charts threads. Apologies if I'm wrong.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

No biggie, I always thought it would be the same price as GHIII.

Come to think of it... the guitars of guitar hero are basically just big ass chunks of plastic with some buttons on... so considering how much better the balance board is as a perephrial than the guitar, it's not that bad that it is the same price.