By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Tropical Freeze be Retro's lowest selling game to date?

Tagged games:

Will it be their lowest seller?

Yes 67 66.34%

No 34 33.66%

Total:101

Of their four prior games, the lowest lifetime seller is Metroid Prime 2 at 1.33 million.

Can Tropical Freeze top that, do you think?

Around the Network

Damn shame if it is; except for the original Prime, TF is my favorite game from them.

archbrix said:

Damn shame if it is; except for the original Prime, TF is my favorite game from them.

For me too, except that it's tied for the #2 spot with Prime 3 on my list. They have yet to make a game I don't like.

Probably, as sad as that is

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yeah, more likely than not. That's kind of sad, I really liked Tropical Freeze, much more than I liked Returns.

NNID: TheCCluc

Around the Network

That's a toughie. I hope with the boost the WII U will (hopefully) get during this Holiday season, TF will get a boost as well. It's more than deserving of one...

I suppose, it hasn't had a holiday season yet, another 700k during the remainder of the Wii U's life may not be out of the question.

That's impossible. The lowest selling Retro Studios game goes to Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Jon-Erich said:
That's impossible. The lowest selling Retro Studios game goes to Metroid Prime Trilogy.

I'm not counting that as its a compilation, not an actual game release. ;)

Jon-Erich said:

Would have sold more if they had shipped more. ;p

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)