By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - High School Girl Taunted, Beaten At Bus Stop For Acting ‘Too Much Like A White Person’

Absolutely despicable. Seriously, how one acts is not dependent on race. The fact she was being bullied for just being the way she is is sad...

Around the Network
method114 said:

Also to brighten peoples day in this thread here is a guy saving a girl being beaten by five other girls.

That was pretty hot! At least until some asshole ruined it by trying to be a super hero.

In all seriousness, it never ceases to appall me how many people can just stand by and watch someone get brutalized. Or worse, whip out their phones to film it as if the whole thing was staged for their amusement.

method114 said:
DonFerrari said:
method114 said:
That sucks to hear. I hate bullying and I hate seeing people get bullied. I got bullied one time my dad made me fight the kid and I got punched in the stomach and went down like a sack of bricks. Quickly learned that the humiliation and just the whole experience was much worse than the actual fight and I made sure it never happened again. People wanted to try and bully me I quickly snapped and started swinging.

Even got to a point that if I saw someone messing with my friends I'd quickly jump in and let the bully know that my friends might not want to fight but I'm ready and willing. I just hated seeing my friends go through that experience that I went through. Maybe I should have let them deal with and learn like I did but I was only 12 so I didn't know very much.

It's good to stand your ground as long as the bullier are "fair" and won't spank you close to death everytime... congrats on owning for yourself and friends, I really mean it... it's easy to fight and kick ass when you are sure you will make all others suffer (bullying), but to raise your head and accept you will suffer pain is quite corageous.

Thank you. Yes I agree things are a bit different these days with bullies grouping up and doing the things they're doing not just one bully doing it a lone on top of laying some viicious beatings on people. I've never had to deal with groups it was one person every time. I personally can understand school shooting the torment that constant verbal abuse/bullying does to someone is horrible and I can't even imagine what it does to you mentally after years and years I dealth with it for a month maybe two (I was eight can't remember exactly how long it went on).

Also to brighten peoples day in this thread here is a guy saving a girl being beaten by five other girls.

Times have changed, and sometimes for worst... well I "suffered" from bullying from 5th grade (11y) to senior (17y), but I didn't paid to much attention and the fights I had were not from bully or reaction but from some shitheads that wanted direct fight... but at least it was always one on one... It is too coward to not only abuse mentally but group beating a person that even one on one would have little chance.

And I always "love" to hear bulliers calling bullied cowards (but forgetting they are 10 agaisnt one).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

method114 said:

Thank you. Yes I agree things are a bit different these days with bullies grouping up and doing the things they're doing not just one bully doing it a lone on top of laying some viicious beatings on people. I've never had to deal with groups it was one person every time. I personally can understand school shooting the torment that constant verbal abuse/bullying does to someone is horrible and I can't even imagine what it does to you mentally after years and years I dealth with it for a month maybe two (I was eight can't remember exactly how long it went on).

Wow! That made my day......erm... I mean night!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

When I was middle school, the black kids that cared about their education were usually treated like shit by other black kids. I always thought it was pretty sad that working hard to be educated and successful was treated negatively and stereotyped as white person pursuit.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
method114 said:

That was pretty hot! At least until some asshole ruined it by trying to be a super hero.

In all seriousness, it never ceases to appall me how many people can just stand by and watch someone get brutalized. Or worse, whip out their phones to film it as if the whole thing was staged for their amusement.

The worst part was that the people staring all the time, deided to intervinne on the guy who was actually helping. He might have gone a little carryed away and seemed to be beaten them quite hard. But I belive they still deserved it. But why didnt they got up before? As far as we know that was his litle sister or girlfriend and he had every right to break their jaws.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Buy this:

http://www.hotsauceworld.com/bl3amrepeex.html

Mix a teaspoon or less, with 3.25oz of water and put in this:

http://www.amazon.com/Orka-Flavor-Mister-Black-3-25oz/dp/B005DSEWV2/ref=sr_1_7?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1410202408&sr=1-7

The bullies will be too busy screaming in pain to act on any of their stupid urges.

outlawauron said:
Goatseye said:
Mr Khan said:
intra-black racism is about something more than just Chris Rock's "black people and niggers" bit. A lot of resentment exists between lighter skinned blacks and dark skinned blacks in America, but it's rarely something that's addressed outside of the black community (i remember Oprah did a bit on it, and alleged she had encountered it in her family)

It was something even more prevalent back in the day when Portuguese used to appoint light skinned blacks in Guinea plantations to serve as foreman.

Light skinned women often were used as concubines and light skinned kids also got tasked less and often had perks.

That was an old tatic that European settlers used to divide the slaves and keep control.

In most african countries this practice was forgotten but in places like Congo, Tutsies and Hutus still feel the damage done by Belgians, which ruled them with ubber brutality.

Can't be sure there's any causation between that and relations in the US.

I don't doubt US slaveholders used similar practices, though in their case the divide was usually "house slaves" and "field slaves" (as well as one of the debated origins of the word "cracker", as well, as our own Badgenome pointed out, being a derogatory term for the Scotch-Irish like the word hillbilly), though to what degree that leads to the modern prejudice, i cannot say.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I don't doubt US slaveholders used similar practices, though in their case the divide was usually "house slaves" and "field slaves" (as well as one of the debated origins of the word "cracker", as well, as our own Badgenome pointed out, being a derogatory term for the Scotch-Irish like the word hillbilly), though to what degree that leads to the modern prejudice, i cannot say.

It's pretty complex. To the extent that it happened, it was because lighter skinned slaves were usually the mistresses and children of the owner, so their better position was more a function of nepotism than colorism. Having lighter skin could actually be more of a liability than a boon since it had the potential to incite all kinds of uncomfortable feelings about miscegenation. The reason why the stereotypical large, dark-skinned mammy type was favored for cooking and taking care of kids is because she wasn't viewed as a sexual threat by the woman of the house, while light skinned slaves who were living proof of a husband's infidelity could just as likely expect to get it doubly bad and be sent to the fields to learn their place as to get any kind of preferential treatment.

But, of course, since it's widely believed to be the case, it contributes to modern day colorism regardless.

bananaking21 said:

thats because of the behavior gene present in white people. see, white people and black people are different, not only by skin color, ability to jump and dance, but also because of the behavior gene. white people act white, and black people act black. when a black person breaks out of their normal behavior another black person will behave with an agressive and hurtful manner because thats how the black behavior gene is. when a white person breaks out of their normal behavior another white persons reaction is to judge them behind their back, because thats how the white behavior gene is. this is a scientific fact.

That's the deepest analysis of race I've ever seen.