By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - High School Girl Taunted, Beaten At Bus Stop For Acting ‘Too Much Like A White Person’

Mr Puggsly said:
curl-6 said:
NiKKoM said:

Of course you give a shit.. everyone is scared that if you give a tazer the next time the bully will bring a gun..

America... *Shakes head in disgust*

Are you shaking your head in disgust from a fake scenario?

Regardless what the media leads you people to believe, not every problem in Amercia escalates to guns.

The fact that school shootings occur as frequently as they do is reason enough for dismay.

Around the Network
Vasto said:
So does this qualify as a Hate Crime? ^_^

They'll have determine in court if the victim was white enough.

I'm sure there is a skin color scale to determine this.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

bigtakilla said:
NiKKoM said:

i think it has to do with liking Taylor Swift..

It kind of makes sense until you realize the other girl probably likes Lil Wayne, who's basically a black Taylor Swift that makes less sense.

Or even Nicki Minaj! Bleh.... >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I don't get Americans, at least here in the Philippines I get bullied for a valid reason. The bullies say the reason is because Mexico didn't bother about the Philippines when they became independent. That's a valid reason, right?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

curl-6 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Are you shaking your head in disgust from a fake scenario?

Regardless what the media leads you people to believe, not every problem in Amercia escalates to guns.

The fact that school shootings occur as frequently as they do is reason enough for dismay.

I suppose so, I say get rid of schools. They create more problems then they are worth and its where most people learn to be a shit head.

Also, the media covering it like they do encourages people to do it.

Either way, the gun situation is still exaggerated albeit a real issue.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
AZWification said:

C'mon, no one likes Nicki Minaj. ;)

Mr Puggsly said:
curl-6 said:

I suppose so, I say get rid of schools. They create more problems then they are worth and its where most people learn to be a shit head.

I'm glad we agree on that. Okay, my kneejerk initial reaction was excessive, but these kind of atrocities really do disturb me.

bigtakilla said:
AZWification said:

C'mon, no one likes Nicki Minaj. ;)

Hmm... You've got a point there!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

bigtakilla said:
How does one "act too white" exactly?

I have seen this first hand. Just by not using slang, dressing a certain way, liking certain music like it was said as a joke in another comment but its actually true, sometimes by just not wanting to act like a ganster or rapper or whaever is popular at the time for them. This is only news cuz its been made to look like something new, but its been around since I was in high school and I graduated in 2006. White people act the least racist now days cuz they get acused of hate crime easy. But black people get away with it, so they tend to be more hatefull to their own race and others. Pulling the race card all the time has just given them an excuse.

And before anyone acuses me I'm half and half so I can say what ever I want and not be racist acording to some. Here is some link of some study that americans even black ones, percive black people as more racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2355964/More-Americans-feel-black-people-racist-whites-Hispanics-study-finds.html 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

curl-6 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

I'm glad we agree on that. Okay, my kneejerk initial reaction was excessive, but these kind of atrocities really do disturb me.

The kneejerk reaction of giving the kid a stun gun could actually save lives though. Typically it isn't the bully that's doing the school shootings.