By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Activision Wii U support is back with an awesome game!

Who needs CoD or Destiny when you can get ... THE VOICE: I want you! !!

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/07/activision-announces-new-game-for-wii-u-the-voice-i-want-you/

Around the Network

Well that boxart looks horrible, enjoy Wii U owners.

I see what you did there
yey more major 3rd party shovelware!
this is why I dont like most nintendo fans(the ones who only buy 1st party) sometimes they dont buy quality ports like cod blops 2 and deus ex human revolution dc

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

You know that moment when Nintendo just needs to cut off third parties.... This is the time.

This is better then Destiny or COD wii u is a casual consoles i think this games will sold more then a possible new Destiny+COD

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

That snapshot from the game will most likely give me nightmares tonight.

Thanks a lot, Activision.

I'm proud of Activision! Always supporting Nintendo systems!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

OfficerRaichu15 said:
I see what you did there
yey more major 3rd party shovelware!
this is why I dont like most nintendo fans(the ones who only buy 1st party) sometimes they dont buy quality ports like cod blops 2 and deus ex human revolution dc

Don't ever compare a CoD game to freaking Deus Ex. - Sorry but I find that morally objectionable. :p

bigtakilla said:
You know that moment when Nintendo just needs to cut off third parties.... This is the time.

ha! pretty sure 3rd parties cut them off

small44 said:
This is better then Destiny or COD wii u is a casual consoles i think this games will sold more then a possible new Destiny+COD

Statistically I'd have to imagine the PS4 is the most 'casual' console. - The Wii-U fanbase has to be much more core gamers because its highly unlikely adverts or meat-space word of mouth is selling it.