By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:
impertinence said:
I've noticed the Cone and Carl buddying as well, but so far I've chalked it up to meta and that they have some sort of special mod bond. Very interesting that Carl just up and left after what just went down. I still think Sparks is a great candidate for lynching, but Carl has moved out of my town column and into the suspected scum column after today.

I think it would be cool with a Carl Sparks scum team by the way xD

Actually I was out until 9, had a quick read through what I missed and thought it was worth chiming in. Guess it was all just coincidental and to be honest, fortunate that we didn't get an early hammer which I'm pleased about, gives us more time to work things through and try to find out who this bomber is and who the scum are.

Also, nice play on words

Sounds like something you have said before, and something Radish just recently said this very day.

Is it? I haven't said that at all. 

And believe it or not people could be busy and not be able to post on the site 24/7.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Could we get a mod poke for Eric. And could someone quote his last post.

Wonktonodi said:
Could we get a mod poke for Eric. And could someone quote his last post.

Here it is, and I agree on a poke.

Going after TheProf seems like a bizarre move though, particularly with his like of activity or reasoning.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

impertinence said:

Two posible explanations for that strategy:

clueless or scum, which one is it?

Im clueless then.

Can you pick apart my reasoning?

spurgeonryan said:

Is football on a long commercial break or was that just a quick and easy excuse?

The games all ended.

It was Champions League night and my team were also playing in the league.

Around the Network

Spurge your going offtopic to find things.

Scummy.

WhiteEaglePL said:
impertinence said:
@Spurge

I don't consider White town because he played like scum and was town last game, I have separate town reads on him this game but it's frustrating the way he plays.

So would you mind going in detail what's the seperate town thing, and how is it different than me being town last game,even though to you I was playing as scum.(I actually intend a different route, neutral, but I think i understand which parts your getting the scum read in the last game. My guess is the end when I claimed scum lol.)

I didn't pay as close attention last game as I am doing this game, but last game I found it hard to believe you were both town and mafia. The way you were hiding facts about your role seemed very scum like but then you claimed scum which seemed very very odd etc. I don't care about the last game, I don't think you knew what you were doing, and I think you are learning a little bit this game.

So, the things that make you seem like mafia is stuf flike hinting at your role but then refusing to claim it outright, going for long stretches with little input to the thread and admitting to not reading everything etc. All of these tactics are bad for town. Despite this, I think you are town this game.

Carl2291 said:
impertinence said:

Two posible explanations for that strategy:

clueless or scum, which one is it?

Im clueless then.

Can you pick apart my reasoning?

Yes I can:

Ending the day early is not good for town. Why would you like to see the day ended in the next few hours?

impertinence said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
impertinence said:
@Spurge

I don't consider White town because he played like scum and was town last game, I have separate town reads on him this game but it's frustrating the way he plays.

So would you mind going in detail what's the seperate town thing, and how is it different than me being town last game,even though to you I was playing as scum.(I actually intend a different route, neutral, but I think i understand which parts your getting the scum read in the last game. My guess is the end when I claimed scum lol.)

I didn't pay as close attention last game as I am doing this game, but last game I found it hard to believe you were both town and mafia. The way you were hiding facts about your role seemed very scum like but then you claimed scum which seemed very very odd etc. I don't care about the last game, I don't think you knew what you were doing, and I think you are learning a little bit this game.

So, the things that make you seem like mafia is stuf flike hinting at your role but then refusing to claim it outright, going for long stretches with little input to the thread and admitting to not reading everything etc. All of these tactics are bad for town. Despite this, I think you are town this game.

I do try to seem neutralish. It's more fun especially when I'm in danger for no reason XD.  But I think I learnt my limits from last game.  @boldunderlineditalic Intrestingly, I did that last game too, like I wanted. The role is said quicker here though, but how I hide the character name thingy is still same.

Thanks for that cone and Ryan. I doubt he really read it much though. Still hard to say if he's a new scum not knowing what to say out just a new player not that interested in the game