By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Stepping in for bugrimmar.

So... aside from the basics (1 mafia lynch so far, two dead marines), what are the basic most facts for now? If someone could run me a quick summary of discrepancies or any theories the players have felt proven or disproven (e.g. "Spurge is confirmed town because of xyz" or something)

Also i have never played Starcraft and know very little about it so color posts will only confuse me this time (that was why i didn't want to join initially).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
impertinence said:

I find that very scummy. And one thing is to say you woudn't be too upset, you actually put a vote on Sparks puttign him one vote away from the quick hammer. In fact, it was just dumb luck that wonk saw what was happening in time. Anyway, I do realize that Spurge was also instrumental in driving forth this possible quick-lynch.

As I mentioned.

Trucks, Wonk, Myself, Carl, White were all apart of this strange past two hours. Now Wonk put it to a stop, so I suspect him less. Trucks just took his off to take it off. I doubt anyone would have pushed it after the Wonk warning, so it did not matter. And then you got us three. I did mine, then Carl a little while later, then White Eagle, who was a few seconds too late it seems. We should see the exact times between votes. Since most of us were on at that time we can see if there is any correlation.

So you would have preferred to leave Sparks at L-1 for the rest of the Day? Also, rest assured that I'm not backing out of the Sparks lynch, my vote is going back up on him once we are ready to move on.

Signature goes here!

Mr Khan said:

So... aside from the basics (1 mafia lynch so far, two dead marines), what are the basic most facts for now? If someone could run me a quick summary of discrepancies or any theories the players have felt proven or disproven (e.g. "Spurge is confirmed town because of xyz" or something)

Also i have never played Starcraft and know very little about it so color posts will only confuse me this time (that was why i didn't want to join initially).

I have extra defence than the usual 0. I know that's the usual cos WoW.

Also, something what trucks said sums up nicley how Sparks could be mafia, but I can't find it.

WhiteEaglePL said:
impertinence said:

I find that very scummy. And one thing is to say you woudn't be too upset, you actually put a vote on Sparks puttign him one vote away from the quick hammer. In fact, it was just dumb luck that wonk saw what was happening in time. Anyway, I do realize that Spurge was also instrumental in driving forth this possible quick-lynch.

I'm surprised I'm slightly defending Carl right now, but I have to disagree. I don't find that either Scummy or Townie.

I'm not surprised you don'tfind it scummy. You did the same thing last game and almost quick hammered again, I don't think you fully understand how damaging it would have been if Sparks had been lynched earlier today.

Oh, I will tell the character of mine day 3.

That is, if I survive. Though I don't know why I would be such a big target anyway. For now, I'm interested to know what everyone's second votes would be.

For me it would be Carl or Spurge.

Around the Network
impertinence said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
impertinence said:

I'm surprised I'm slightly defending Carl right now, but I have to disagree. I don't find that either Scummy or Townie.

I'm not surprised you don'tfind it scummy. You did the same thing last game and almost quick hammered again, I don't think you fully understand how damaging it would have been if Sparks had been lynched earlier today.

So your saying Sparks is town? Because it certianly would not be damaging if he was a lynched Mafia....

Mr Khan said:

Outside of WhiteEagle having extra protection we currently are pretty sure there are two scum factions. We also have an interesting claim from padib that he will put the hurt on any protoss players at Night 3 (protoss being the only confirmed scum team right now).

Other than that, we almost had a quick hemmer on Sparks a few hours ago, so he is someone many find supicious.

Finally, welcome to the game, you haver already contributed more than the guy you replaced.

WhiteEaglePL said:

So your saying Sparks is town? Because it certianly would not be damaging if he was a lynched Mafia....

You're missing the point. Lynching him then would have lost us a good couple of days and several hundreds of potential posts and contradictions to find this bomber; to find more Mafia. Why would you not want to do that?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

WhiteEaglePL said:

Not at all. I am saying it's better if Sparks is lynched after 5 days of Day 2 than after one and a half days. The reasons should be obvious. Is Carl telling you to ask me these questions?

I'd say if anyone's role allows it, then protect Pabib. He will be crucial if he can hurt Protoss.

@Cone I did not realise.

@Spurge that list is way to wide for 2nd vote, that probably goes into 4th or 5th botes lol.

gtg.