By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get an Xbox One & and get a game for free September 7th-13th

If you haven’t yet made the jump to the new generation of gaming, then head to your favorite retailer next week and pick up an Xbox One. For one week only – from September 7 through September 13 – when you buy an Xbox One from participating retailers in the U.S., you’ll get a free Xbox One game of your choice. 

And the sky’s the limit: Whether you want to lock-and-load with your friends inDestiny or Titanfall, face the legions of hell in Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition, hack the planet in Watch Dogs, or hit the sports arena of your choice in Madden NFL 15 or NHL 15, the choice is yours. The offer is valid for any retail Xbox One game, and the offer is good for our Xbox One system bundles, too – so if you want to pick up the Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Bundle  orForza Motorsport 5 Bundle, you’re getting another free game of your choice priced at $59.99 or lower on top of it!

So, what are you waiting for? Check out 
all of the amazing games that could be yours on Xbox One, and pick up a system and your choice of free game before this amazing offer ends on September 13!

*Offer valid September 7-September 13, 2014 at participating retailers with purchase of Xbox One, Xbox One with Kinect, Xbox One Madden NFL 15 bundle, or Xbox One Forza Motorsport 5 bundle. Free game must be a new, disc-based game for Xbox One, maximum retail value $59.99. Not valid for pre-order games. Limit one free game per eligible Xbox One purchase. Cannot be combined with other offers. Refurbished consoles or used games not included. See your local retailer for details.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/xbox-september-promotion?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Around the Network

Basically a pricecut though not a surprising one considering the new Kinectless bundles.

Maybe a promo for now, but I expect this to show up again.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Edit: Commenting before reading is bad. My apologies.

]

Not that good of value if you ask me. But that is because I already have PC/PS4 combi. There are better deals in my opinion. Fifa 15 + Forza 5 bundel is also 399 available and I've seen stores giving even 3 games for free.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Vikki said:
Buy an Xbox One and get a choice between three big brown shooters, Madden, a console port of a game far superior on PC, and Plants vs Zombies.

Kay then.

Why not try reading?

Any Xbox One Retail title.

Around the Network
Vikki said:

Any game including one of the biggest releases this year, Destiny

Vikki said:
Buy an Xbox One and get a choice between three big brown shooters, Madden, a console port of a game far superior on PC, and Plants vs Zombies.

Kay then.

This is the kind of comment which isn't really wanted (or will be tolerated) in this thread. It's a free game of your choice after all.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Smart move by Microsoft to draw some attention away from PS4 during Destiny launch week.

Do we have a sense of which retailers will participate?

Aren't those called "bundles?"

And, this is one amazing bundle package. This should be done by every platform holder.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

They really need to make sure that the Destiny week doesn't look like a bloodbath in the US + them launching in tier 2 countries.
Smart strategic move. We have to wait and see if this will pay out.