By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get an Xbox One & and get a game for free September 7th-13th

TheWPCTraveler said:
Aren't those called "bundles?"

And, this is one amazing bundle package. This should be done by every platform holder.

bundles are usually with a specific game that you can´t choose

ot: nice to see that bundles also included in the promo

Around the Network

Good idea to have something to go against Destiny but I think this should have been announced a couple of weeks ago, it may be a bit late now to have a big impact

MS trying to counter the white ps4 launch and destiny helping move PS4's. good move

Is this another indirect price cut?

Brotherstotheend said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Aren't those called "bundles?"

And, this is one amazing bundle package. This should be done by every platform holder.

bundles are usually with a specific game that you can´t choose

ot: nice to see that bundles also included in the promo

Free choice bundles are the best choices!*

*if available

In this case, I say that it comes bundled with a choice of any retail game. I still maintain that this is a great deal, though.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

One more sign that things are not good for Xone, no matter how delusions people have here.
Giving games free (having to pay to developers to stay relevant), bundling games (same as giving free), early price cuts (lowering the profits), Kinectless bundle etc...
MS is REALLY in damage control mode this year.

Dang. Awesome deal.

See. This is why you need competition. Checks and balances. It's good to be a gamer. And if you're loyal to the "losing" side, you get some perks you might not expect.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

Vikki said:

Edit: Commenting before reading is bad. My apologies.

Way to give away that you didn't read beyond the title and the picture!

This is practically a 50 dollars price cut and should help, not very much, but it's a move in the right direction and should convince those who were going to get the X1 to buy one sooner.

celador said:
Good idea to have something to go against Destiny but I think this should have been announced a couple of weeks ago, it may be a bit late now to have a big impact

If they had done this earlier then they would have a lot of those past buyers from 2 weeks ago waiting for the destiny week.

We saw how sale went after they annoinced the price cut. I am guessing they didn't want a repeat on that.

Alt Removed - Mod Team