By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 is getting 4 major AAA enjoyments in the next 5 months

Fusioncode said:

It's amazing for me. Bloodborne alone would make me buy a PS4 if I didn't already have one. I'm going to put hundreds of hours into that beast. I'm also a big LBP fan so I can't wait for the third one. I was just pointing out that PS4 owners have a lot to look forward to in the next few months.  

That's fine, but tone and OP that was asking for criticism given this list as a whole doesn't seem "major" to the average person on this forum.

Even avid PS4 fans have mild interest in some of those games.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Fusioncode said:

It's amazing for me. Bloodborne alone would make me buy a PS4 if I didn't already have one. I'm going to put hundreds of hours into that beast. I'm also a big LBP fan so I can't wait for the third one. I was just pointing out that PS4 owners have a lot to look forward to in the next few months.  

That's fine, but tone and OP that was asking for criticism given this list doesn't seem amazing to the average person on this forum.

Well next time I make a thread I'll make sure to check with you so I don't overexaggerate. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Mr Puggsly said:

That's fine, but tone and OP that was asking for criticism given this list doesn't seem amazing to the average person on this forum.

Well next time I make a thread I'll make sure to check with you so I don't overexaggerate. 

Eh... just use your best judgement.

Make sure the list is a little more noteworthy or has more hype before saying something like "onslaught of excellence."

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Really looking forward to LBP3 and N++ Ninja :) LBP is one of the only games I've played that girls have enjoyed

Fusioncode said:
Who cares if LBP3 is on PS3? How does that in any way lessen your enjoyment of the game? I mean should we also discount Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, and the Master Chief Collection? It doesn't matter.

I'm not going to like LBP3 as much knowing that it's also on the PS3.  If it wasn't on the PS3 it'd be the best game ever, but because it's on the PS3, meh.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
estebxx said:
why do people forget about GUILTY GEAR XRD SIGN.... it looks GREAT.

Well that's also on PS3. I'm looking forward to trying it as well.

yes but the same can be said about LBP3 and that got into this list... it feels like people just arent aware about the existance of GG XRD

Mr Puggsly said:
Fusioncode said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Eh... just use your best judgement.

Make sure the list is a little more noteworthy or has more hype before saying something like "onslaught of excellence."

So should I even bother asking why you think this list isn't noteworthy or has enough hype? Honestly I don't think anything Sony could have showed off would have impressed you. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Strike off LBP if it's not exclusive. Still, 3 AAA exclusives compared to the 1 the X1 is getting in the next six months (assuming QB doesn't make it out) along with an onslaught of indie, F2P, and the best version of every multiplat game. Yup, Ps4 is going to be an even bigger beast in the coming months.

Intrinsic said:
meh.... LBP3 is a lame cross platform game that no real gamer wants. The Order plays like crap and is a very boring cover based 3rd party shooter/ gears clone; its just like KZ, looks great but lacks substance. Driveclub is a boring looking arcade racer. And its so last gen since its not open world. If they spent more time making it a better playing game than actually make it look pretty I would be all over it. only game worth getting there is bloodborne, and that is pretty much a dark souls clone. The PS4s best game is a clone of a last gen game.

The PS4 just has a lot of hype but no games, my PS4 has been gathering dust since I bought it and since i recently bought an XB1 I have been much much happier. And so much great stuff coming for the XB1 in the next few months.

Nice try.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

estebxx said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well that's also on PS3. I'm looking forward to trying it as well.

yes but the same can be said about LBP3 and that got into this list... it feels like people just arent aware about the existance of GG XRD

Well I think most people agree LBP3 doesn't belong on that list given its not a PS4 exclusive.

I personally wouldn't even say LBP is a AAA game as the thread title implies.

Recently Completed