By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Odyssey where you at?

@madskillz

I recommend you look into Naruto Rise of a Ninja for the 360. The game has a good mix of role playing elements without sacrificing twitch based game play. You get the character building role playing elements, a nifty little intuitive fighter, and a healthy dose of action adventure game play. The game even has what amounts to a time trial race mode. The best part of all you can block attacks. A nice little game that probably will have a lot to appeal to you very much a light touch. The character building elements are just relevant enough to give you purpose without being confusing.

Around the Network

i'm at grand staff about 7 hours in. i'm taking my time too so it will probably take me 80 or more hours.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Disc 4. Leaving Numara. Everyone is lvl 40+ and at like 33 hours.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@ Dodece

Thanks ... I will snag it shortly. Thanks for realizing I wasn't flaming or trolling. I just picked it up today and was immediately turned off by the hit you, you hit me gameplay. I definitely appreciate your recommendation.