By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Famitsu will feature a big new game from Capcom

Yet another Lost Planet game nobody asked for? This is Capcom we're talking about, so I wouldn't expect anything good for them..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

According to "Business Divisional Strategies and Projections for FY2014" ( http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/ ) their main future strategy seems to be: Monster Hunter - Mobile - Online - Japan. 86% of sales are coming from Japan, Europe is abysmal, US stagnant.

I kinda hope they have a decent-sized console project to announce. They've been stagnant for so many years.

Something Street-Fighter-related-but-not-Street-Fighter-IV would be cool. Hey, why not bring back Street Fighter EX! :(

Knowing Crapcom it will be DmC Remastered and DmC 2... just kill me now

Rafux said:
Knowing Crapcom it will be DmC Remastered and DmC 2... just kill me now

OK, just give me the knife!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Well, we can say for sure that it is not coming to WiiU

Even if it's 10 pages that's pretty decent sized, so if it's a new project they've been working on, I'd think it'd be something along the scale of Monster Hunter, Dragon's Dogma, Devil May Cry, etc. A fighting game isn't going to have a 10+ page feature.

I think Monster Hunter 5 is going back to Sony with a PS5/Vita release. Or who knows. Microsoft might want to win Japan so bad that they pay for Monster Hunter exclusivity on Xbox One.

kupomogli said:
Even if it's 10 pages that's pretty decent sized, so if it's a new project they've been working on, I'd think it'd be something along the scale of Monster Hunter, Dragon's Dogma, Devil May Cry, etc. A fighting game isn't going to have a 10+ page feature.

I think Monster Hunter 5 is going back to Sony with a PS5/Vita release. Or who knows. Microsoft might want to win Japan so bad that they pay for Monster Hunter exclusivity on Xbox One.

MH5 on PS4 would be a huge win for Sony! 

bananaking21 said:
Monster Hunter. and its going back to its roots. yup, its a PSP exclusive.

A PS2 exclusive, actually.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It's Nintendo x Capcom. It's developed by Eighting. Will release for Arcade and WiiU.

The source is my arse :)