By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Famitsu will feature a big new game from Capcom

to me it sounds like Capcom are spreading themselves too thin.

They already had some big projects announced at E3 and now more?

Around the Network
Rafie said:
So it's not this?!

http://shoryuken.com/2014/09/01/capcom-collaborating-with-dimps-on-a-new-fighting-game/

It's another game?! That's even more exciting....

Hope it's something different, to be honest.

LordPhil said:
Rafie said:
So it's not this?!

http://shoryuken.com/2014/09/01/capcom-collaborating-with-dimps-on-a-new-fighting-game/

It's another game?! That's even more exciting....

Hope it's something different, to be honest.

I hear ya. However I grew up on Capcom's fighting games, so I'm a bit excited to see what "new" game or IP they are about to release. We already know about Resident Evil Chronicles 2 AND the reboot of RE coming.

Man I just want a good game from them that won't be overshadowed by DLC's and such. Capcom needs to get back to their roots and find the gamers again.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Finally, Onimusha 5

My best bet would be Dimps and Capcoms new fighting game but who knows, maybe we can get something intresting

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:
So I imagine it either is Resident Evil 7 or Megaman(*angelic choir begins to sing*). Though I guess there is also the chance of Monster Hunter 5 already happening.

Oh yeah. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Ordinarily I wouldn't expect MH5 to be announced before MH4 Ultimate is released... but then again MH4 was announced at TGS 2011, a few months before the release of MH3G.

Speaking of TGS, it starts a week after the next Famitsu hits shelves. This seems highly plausible.

Can anyone actually point me to the real source for this? As far as I can tell, the "source" in the Nintendo Everything article just links to a Gaf thread which in turn links to a Famitsu article about Resident Evil Revelations 2 being announced.

The Nintendo Everything article also claims that next week's Famitsu will have a 100-page Smash Bros "supplement" feature, for which they offer no source at all. What's going on here?

Monster Hunter. and its going back to its roots. yup, its a PSP exclusive.

Whatever it is it will not be on WiiU!

Switch!!!

bananaking21 said:
Monster Hunter. and its going back to its roots. yup, its a PSP exclusive.

MonHun started on PS2 though =P