By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: WII U Will Still be Ahead of XBOX One in 2017

At the moment it seems very likely that Xbone ends on the third place.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:

buddy,what do you think of that?...fiscal  Q1 2013 160k-----> fiscal Q2 2013 300k...almost double
fiscal Q1 2014 300% up  510κ----> fiscal Q2? another 300% increase? so 975k, almost double:P it could happen ;) also i see seece to posting constanly that europe will help xbone to dominate,haha how, only with uk?What about France and Germany, where wii u selling double weekly and has double ltd difference ...or now with the 13 new european territories?Xbone dropped in the week of destiny and after one week of the release in 13 european countries...that s worrying for europe!

tak13 said:
eva01beserk said:

buddy,what do you think of that?...fiscal  Q1 2013 160k-----> fiscal Q2 2013 300k...almost double
fiscal Q1 2014 300% up  510κ----> fiscal Q2? another 300% increase? so 975k, almost double:P it could happen ;) also i see seece to posting constanly that europe will help xbone to dominate,haha how, only with uk?What about France and Germany, where wii u selling double weekly and has double ltd difference ...or now with the 13 new european territories?Xbone dropped in the week of destiny and after one week of the release in 13 european countries...that s worrying for europe!

So I see that you still don't understand that the Wii U is overtracked and that the region where that is most likely the case is Europe? Seriously in Europe both X1 and Wii U will be fighting for scraps anyway, the PS4 is going to utterly dominate here, it's the massive (yes massive) lead that the X1 will have over the Wii U in the US that will leave the Wii U a clear third place this gen.

DerNebel said:
tak13 said:
eva01beserk said:

So I see that you still don't understand that the Wii U is overtracked and that the region where that is most likely the case is Europe? Seriously in Europe both X1 and Wii U will be fighting for scraps anyway, the PS4 is going to utterly dominate here, it's the massive (yes massive) lead that the X1 will have over the Wii U in the US that will leave the Wii U a clear third place this gen.

you didnt have to quote me,i  told about France and Germany...we have official numbers for them,that had shown that xbone was overtracked,wii u accurate france tracking and undertracking by 65k in your country ;)

tak13 said:
eva01beserk said:

tak, why didn't you revive this at the end of October instead? That's the perfect time to get the discussion rolling again, IMO.

By the way, I expect fiscal Q2 for Wii U to be at least  700k, by the way.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
tak13 said:
DerNebel said:

you didnt have to quote me,i  told about France and Germany...we have official numbers for them,that had shown that xbone was overtracked,wii u accurate france tracking and undertracking by 65k in your country ;)

You didn't have to mention seece in your comment, actually you didn't even have to revive this thread for this comment at all. Also look at a worldmap and realize that Europe is more than UK, France and Germany please.

TheWPCTraveler said:
tak13 said:
eva01beserk said:

tak, why didn't you revive this at the end of October instead? That's the perfect time to get the discussion rolling again, IMO.

By the way, I expect fiscal Q2 for Wii U to be at least  700k, by the way.

sorry brooooo:Pi couldnt wait! good number! do you agree that nintendo can repeat the doubling of shipments  like did,from fiscal q1 to fiscal q2 in 2013,also 300% increase FQ1 13--->FQ1 14 raises the possibilities of this...

DerNebel said:
tak13 said:
DerNebel said:

You didn't have to mention seece in your comment, actually you didn't even have to revive this thread for this comment at all. Also look at a worldmap and realize that Europe is more than UK, France and Germany please.

i had to,because of the release in the 13 european territories and the following drop of europe sales in the week of destiny(do not tell me that the decrease after the release in the 13 european countries and in the week of destiny, didnt shock you)!i know geography! uk France and Germany have the lion's share of european sales...it s a UK vs France ,Germany fight:P

tak13 said:
DerNebel said:
tak13 said:
DerNebel said:

i had to,because of the release in the 13 european territories and the following drop of europe sales in the week of destiny(do not tell me that the decrease after the release in the 13 european countries and in the week of destiny, didnt shock you)!i know geography! uk France and Germany have the lion's share of european sales...it s a UK vs France ,Germany fight:P

No it didn't shock me.

First post on this fine forum :P I believe there is no chance the Wii U will continue to be infront of the X1. Wii U enjoyed moderate success with the introduction of Mario Kart 8 but this has since diminished. Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 won't do anything significant for the baseline, Smash Bros will but I doubt it will do what Mario Kart 8 did in terms of selling consoles. VGC shows that the Wii U sold just under 40,000 units worldwide last week... This is not good. Even the PS3(an 8 year old console) is besting it by a very comfortable margin of almost 20,000 units. Hell even the 360 almost sold more than the Wii U last week. I think the X1 will overtake the Wii U in late 2015 at the latest. Games like Halo-MCC, COD(which sells more on Microsoft platforms mostly), the EA Sports range etc will have X1 sales ahead of the Wii U. All my opinion of course