By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: WII U Will Still be Ahead of XBOX One in 2017

Seece said:
tak13 said:
eva01beserk said:

@logisticalnightmare

Yea, I'm a little stuborn, I get that from my father. And no, it dosent support it, it only sugest that it could be overtracked. Its like a guy with a big buldge in his pants, it suggest he has a huge di**, but he could just be stuffing his pants. Nothing you say is 100% fact, just assuptions, while I never claimed what I said is 100%, I say is a possibility.

@Seece

You can proove that it might be oertracked. Wich is true and I belive it is. That is 300k overtracked as you claime, is just you hoping it is. If it was so simpe and straight foward, then ioi would have adjusted the numbers like he did a few days ago when tak prooved the x1 was overtracke in the US, prooved by npd, the most trusted site wich is basicly the law.

hahhaahahahahahhhhhahahahahah i proved it  with a little mistake in the number....:P i feel that seece doesnt consider,but wants wii u to be higly overtracked, because if it isnt or it is by little,all his predictions will be killed!

No, it's me actually bothering to look at the numbers (something you and others won't do). If WiiU really is selling 50k a week, then there has to be at least 300k on shelves. There were 450k on shelves this time last year according to VGChartz. Since when did people start thinking such a tiny amount in the channel was even possible for a non discontinued system??

Your last sentance is ridiuclous as well, my predictions don't ride on WiiU being 300k overtracked.

seece in july when the new quarter starts ninty didnt ship wii u...s?have you ever heard sold out?

Around the Network
tak13 said:

seece in july when the new quarter starts ninty didnt ship wii u...s?have you ever heard sold out?

*Shrug*

Can't even grasp what you're saying??

Seece said:
tak13 said:

*Shrug*

of course you can.however let me explaine!In july a  new quarter started,so  nintendo supplied stores with new wii u shippments,as for the sold out...she shipped 510k wii us apr-jul , is it impossible to almost sell them all?..........

tak13 said:
Seece said:
tak13 said:

*Shrug*

of course you can.however let me explaine!In july a  new quarter started,so  nintendo supplied stores with new wii u shippments,as for the sold out...she shipped 510k wii us apr-jul , is it impossible to almost sell them all?..........

No really, I can literally not understand what you mean because it didn't make any sense.

who is SHE?

There is not 20k on shelves across Europe/US end of June, thus it is overtracked. We don't know how sales this Q have been until we get shipments in October.

If you can't understand how the whole shipment thing works Tak lets quit this convo cos it's going round in circles.

Seece said:

No really, I can literally not understand what you mean because it didn't make any sense.

who is SHE?

There is not 20k on shelves across Europe/US end of June, thus it is overtracked. We don't know how sales this Q have been until we get shipments in October.

If you can't understand how the whole shipment thing works Tak lets quit this convo cos it's going round in circles.

can you?lets ask viper...!answer me seece,for example you shipped 400 apples...you sold them all,i.e apples have been sold out!A tracking company claiming that 400 apples have been sold,and showing 400 apples sold in the tracking site,but a man like you doubts it, because the number of the sales is  the same with the number of shippments,however 400 apples have been sold...

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Scizor_99 said:
Seece said:
Scizor_99 said:

You mean these numbers?

Official: XOne - 5M shipped by March 30, 2014 + part of 1.1M shipped in the April-June quarter (XOne +X360)

Wii U - 6.68shipped by June 30, 2014

VGChartz: XOne - ~4.6M sold by June 28, 2014; ~5M sold by June 28, 2014 

Wii U - ~6.6M sold by June 28, 2014; ~7.1M sold by August 23, 2014

Yes.

Well then that doesn't change very much. I think we can agree that the Wii U is somewhat overtracked due to being suspiciously close to the shipped numbers. However, I don't think it's by very much as retailers are likely asking for less stock in the first place due to lower demand. The gap is shipped figures looks like it will close, but, as we`ve observed in the past few months, Microsoft has had trouble selling through shipments, to which retailers andpublishers have expessed their discontent. Tough competition with the PS4 has driven down sales to levels comparable to that of the Wii U, and though new releases should spur sales, it`s questionable as to whether they would drive them to overtake the Wii U by a considerable margin in just four months. 

Could you please link relailers expressing their discontent?

And I assume when you talk publishers you might be thing of Crytek and the all Ryse and its financial crysis(sorry, I couldn´t resist).

The fact is that for VGChartz to be right on XOne sales this quarter the console would close to WiiU last year. And last year, Nintendo already shipped much less quarter over quarter.

Unless Microsoft shipped 1mi 360, why on earth they would be the only ones with 1,5mi consoles in the channel? That is basicaly 5 MONTHS sales!!! on VGChartz numbers.

Could you please link relailers expressing their discontent?

And I assume when you talk publishers you might be thing of Crytek and the all Ryse and its financial crysis(sorry, I couldn´t resist).

Yes, that was a misstatement on my part. I do remember Crytek complaining.

The fact is that for VGChartz to be right on XOne sales this quarter the console would close to WiiU last year. And last year, Nintendo already shipped much less quarter over quarter.

Unless Microsoft shipped 1mi 360, why on earth they would be the only ones with 1,5mi consoles in the channel? That is basicaly 5 MONTHS sales!!! on VGChartz numbers.

I`m not entirely sure, but what I do know is that MIcrosoft has been having the most trouble selling through their units. The PS4 is selling well, and the Wii U has less stock being ordered due to lower demand. The Xbox One has many big titles coming, so it`s better to overship should demand increase dramatically over the holidays than not meet demand and lose a competitive edge. 

padib said:
Seece said:

who is SHE?

I perfectly well understood him. In his opinion, the U is selling mor than what the normal supply can handle, thus in his mind it may be sold out or close to sold out.

I'm not sure why his "she" typo would confuse you so much. Actually I'm sure, you seem to not want to understand other users.

I respect your wanting to look at the numbers, but I really dislike how you refuse to look at what the other users are saying it seems just because you don't want to try to understand their PoV.

thank you padib,i told him the same, he can understand but avoids to do it!so i wrote this:answer me seece,for example you shipped 400 apples...you sold them all,i.e apples have been sold out!A tracking company claiming that 400 apples have been sold,and showing 400 apples sold in the tracking site,but a man like you doubts it, because the number of the sales is  the same with the number of shippments,however 400 apples have been sold...  looooooool also i m sorry, in my native language nintendo is a female...!yeah padib  this is what i meant ,that wii u might was nearly soldout...

X1 is a healthier console because of 3rd party games. 2nd console? Almost no one gets one because keeping one console and buying games for it already takes a lot of money. After Destiny, GTA VI, BF, AC and all the big franchises are launched, X1 will destroy Wii U sales wise with ease. I don't think X1 will have trouble to outsell the Wii U LT by 2:1.

You are looking at weekly numbers, but X1 came a year later. The second year of any console beats its first easily. The first year of X1 beats the first year of the U (it already did that right now). In its second year, the Wii U is behind the X1 and just managing to outsell it marginally weekly because its biggest game was out now. After next week and Destiny, X1 will keep outselling it, even with SSBU.

padib said:
Seece said:

who is SHE?

I perfectly well understood him. In his opinion, the U is selling more than what the usual supply can handle, thus in his mind it may be sold out or close to sold out.

I'm not sure why his "she" typo would confuse you so much. Actually I'm sure, you seem to not want to understand other users.

I respect your wanting to look at the numbers, but I really dislike how you refuse to look at what the other users are saying it seems just because you don't want to try to understand their PoV.

Oh I look at what is being said and I can't even begin to agree that 20k in the channel across Europe and NA is possible, like I said that's discontinued system numbers, not something that is selling 50k a week. You can jump through as many hoops as you like to get to whatever excuse you want to use, but it will not make sense.

There is no way I can prepare enough Crow in time for Christmas, let alone Thanksgiving. I'll do my best though.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank